23 January, 2008

RIP Heath Ledger

A'kum n ello...

wow...he's dead...
ah~~~!!!!!!!!!!
liyana really adore that guy...
and he's dead...!
oh my God!!

the man is Heath Ledger...
his body was found dead at his apartment...
with sleeping pills around him and people suspect he is drug overdose...

eventhough a stupid way to die...
but still,he was one of my favourite actor...
and liyana's all time 'hubby'..
and he is now dead!
my..
Liyana is really sad right now...
when i told her what happen..
she thought it was from a movie...
to be honest,my 1st thought when i saw the title at yahoo! news was maybe from a movie..
but then when i read the article...
it said that he is dead...
oh my.............

i dunno what will i feel if xabi alonso the one who died...
cos heath ledger was young and not even 30 yet...

very,very sad........
  • currently listening to DBSK's darkness eyes..
  • still love a knight's tale..

No comments: