01 January, 2008

what happen for today

A'kum n ello..

i'm bored right now..
haven't done anything..
today was nothing...

i was waiting for ainun to inform me about the driving thingy..
so she said we will take the test on Thursday instead of tomorrow..
i couldn't reply back to her cos i still haven't top up my credit yet..

nway..
FYI ainun..
there are no driving class or test on Thursday..
so..
we have to do it on Friday then..

so..
that's all..

...
bored~
i'm very2 bored..!
i want to go out..
eat shabu-shabu with my mates..
and watch movies..
and buy DVDs..

ah~
my bro said that when he get his 2nd salary later..
he said he will give RM50 to me..
so..
i have to wait maybe around February to receive it....
ahah..
my bro can be wonderful sometimes..

ah~
i want to meet halimah..
that sengal friend of mine who always think about mischief thing...
haha...

DAESUNG!!!
saranghae~~~~~~!!!!!
your eyes so sepet!!

have to be surprise..
cos the 1st person who wish happy new year to me is my dear cousin Nani..
haha.

izzo oi..
this new year is really not that great for you..
cheer oi..!

and my friends from myspace talk about school and school..
then i realize that mostly my friends from myspace that still communicate with me are younger than me..
lorh..

can't help it..
i already lose temper to those stupid seniors from before..
and so all that's left are the juniors..
hoho..

anyway..
i'm addicted to that riddiculous Wonder Girls' song,Tell Me..
their dance was a lil bit funny but still addictive..
i danced with aiman while singing that song...
haha..

k..
tata.!
  • currently listening to Wonder Girls' Tell Me..
  • tell me,tell me...
  • haha,ngeng~

No comments: