12 January, 2008

younger boys..

A'kum n ello...

i think i'm becoming old....

last time when i watched any drama,i will drool to the boys who played the characters...and most of them are older than me,so i can drool as much as i want...but nowadays...i can't drool that as much if i watch any new japanese dramas about high school life..cos the actors that will play the role of school boys will be boys that are younger than me...

*long siggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh*

just found out the news for the people who will play the role of school boys in Gokusen 3..and most of the characters are younger than me....lorh~...k..not that young,cos most of them born in 1990,but they also born in December...so...i think i'm old...most of the crushes that i like were older than me(haha) cos they were born in January(except this one person who was born in June)..but still....i really prefer older man than younger ones...haha....

older mean a FEW years older..not 10 YEARS OLDER!

younger boy...i remember the time that this boy who is my sister's friend..and also the same age as her...confess to me that he likes me...haha...cos he is too young eventhough many people his age like him...i reject!...haha...cos that boy is young..!!

but still...if that really happen in the future..i have to except that 'My Lovely SamSoon' really exist...hope there will be someone as handsome and young like Hyun Bin then...

haha..
ta!
  • currently listening to Exile's Choo Choo TRAIN...

No comments: