02 January, 2008

Girls Evening Out

A'kum n ello...

fatin,ainun,hani and aqilah came to my house just now..
really though..
it was kinda havoc..
and i kinda miss fatin n hani..

no need to miss ainun and aqilah cos i already met them before..
hoho..

anyway..
fatin came and gave me the keychain that she bought for me from bandung..

keychain~
the thing that i collect as a hobby..
kool eh~

hani and me talked about our latest addiction..
BIG BANG!
hoho..
Big Bang hit our hearts right now..
and we talked about it endlessly..
and ainun and fatin just looked at us blankly..
and hani and aqilah mad at me cos didn't inform them about the KBS song festival..

KBS song festival was great!
big bang danced to that Turbo's black cat..
and they were awesome..
lalala..
too many Tell Me dance though...

no worry,dear sitis..
cos maybe kbs will have a repeat..
or
maybe not..~

so..
that's my day..
  • currently listening to DBSK's together(kids version)
  • wondering where are my mangas that i download last night...

No comments: