27 January, 2008

driving test+learning back

A'kum n ello..

ainun helped me called metro today...i called them yesterday but nobody answered the phone...and i tried this afternoon,but nobody answered,again~...so i asked ainun to helped me reserve for tomorrow...and then she called them...after a long wait,the metro told her that our jpj test will be held this 21st feb,the same day like fatin hashim's test....and i was kinda like,woo~lucky me..but wow,so sorry for fatin cos she suppose to do the test on this Thursday..but cos of the Chinese new year holiday,the jpj kinda like busy for her...so what i expect before totally happen,that is she will take the test with us...

so fatin,don't be shy or lazy...bake some muffins for me and give me on that day..!

I KNOW YOU CARE ABOUT ME EVERYDAY~~!XD

anyway...mak cik azah and aiman won't be home until Wednesday..so..this house will be a lil bit quiet without mak cik azah's nag and aiman's noise...but i don't mind about mak cik azah cos she always not home...but aiman?..ah~..gonna miss his noise....and kinda sad to know that he won't be here for my sis' 16th birthday...

btw,i think i have to start reading some learning books...i better read the biology and chemistry books and even have to revise some maths cos i think my brain is being a lil bit rusty cos to be honest,the only bio thing that i'd done after spm is watching House,the only chemistry thing that i'd done is cough medicine cos i drank some cough med last 3 days, and also the only calculation that i'd done after spm is thinking about how much money should i ask from my father....LORH~...i'll be an idiot if my brain is not working efficiently like it should be...so..gotta start unload the revision books from the plastic bags!

ta!
  • currently listening to Beyond The Sea...

No comments: