28 January, 2008

aiman makin me tired

A'kum n ello...

one of hardest day of my life..and also the tired-est day...cos aiman is back...!...and my life is happy but also tiring~~~~~~

anyway..my father woke me n my sis..told us that he will send my sis to school and also wants me to fetch aiman together with him..so we were like,why??..what happen to aiman?..and then he told us that mak cik azah's bro,pak cik rashdan can't take care of aiman anymore cos aiman got a flu cos pak cik rashdan just move to a new house and his new house is full off dust...and so,for aiman to avoid any harmful substance other than dust(we dunno the mystery of the new house yet~)..so the adults think we should bring aiman home and let me take care of him...

take care of him=the clean the poo and also sleeping with him at night..

sleeping with him is the hardest part cos he often wake up when people are sleeping and that will effect other people's attention to sleep and will result amsonia(??)...and lucky me,i always sleep very2 late....~

and just now...just in the morning...i had to give him a bath...and made him sleep...and after that..i have to do the laundry...and then i found out that aiman was berak...and while i was cleaning his cute butt,he bit my finger with his tiny and only tooth very2 hard...and i was shouting like crazy cos it really painful with just that tiny tooth bit me and i think the alam flora men outside the house could hear my shouting cos today is garbage day...

but mak cik azah told me that garbage day is tomorrow tho..
hrm~

anyway...just to make aiman not that active...me n my bro took out the cot from my father's room to the living room and put it opposite the tv and also beside the comp so that he can watch us play the comp..and also the tv..and being not active...

and that my dear fellow readers,the cot is the jail of his baby life...

and i'm very thankful to God for giving me friends like ah hin and liyana cos they came to my house cos i asked them to....especially with food that i asked them to bring...(ah hin's response:alia tak senonoh mintak makanan kat orang)(liyana's response:boleh!)..so...nice..~...have a nice thing to do with my friends while having lunch with them...and ah hin was a lil bit sad cos i told her that i dunno if i can go to times square with her this wednesday with aiman to take care of..

and mak cik azah called...asked about aiman...she said she will try to get tomorrow's flight..and so i told ah hin after that maybe i have a chance to go then...

cool~
that's all then..
aiman is whining in his jail...~

No comments: