19 September, 2009

dying cat.yakult?

A'kum n ello..

you know,there this cat. it was sleeping on my family's shoes.

usually,when we approached that cat,it'll run away from us. but this time, it stayed there,looking weak and without we realized it, there was dried blood around it's mouth.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

my dad saw that cat, and he said "KUCING NI DAH NAK MATI DAH." i was like blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com. so i asked my dad loudly "CAMNE AYAH TAU??????" he said "slalunya kucing tu lari bile nampak ayah. ni dia tak lari pun"

i looked at that cat. it looked at me like it want to say "bitau garfield yang i dah nak mati" seriously,it was a sad scene.

and then,my father told me to give some medicine to that cat. so i asked what kind of medicine we should give. and then he said "kat rumah ni ade tak panadol soluble?"


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comPANADOL?to a CAT????blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

so i ignored what my dad said. i called my maid,and she said there this medicine at her room.but i didn't find that meds. all i see was some band-aids.

in the end, i used my own method of being a vet. i took an ubat gamat. put it around the dried blood on that cat's mouth. the cat twitched when i put it.

and then i gave some water to that cat. the cat tasted it,but nope,"i don't want water"

and then,i looked at my fridge.i searched for something healthy. then,i saw this one healthy drink that emi forgot to take back home. i took that drink and gave it to that cat.

the first time the cat tasted it, it just licked it's mouth.
2nd time,another licking.
3rd, ran away from me,away from that healthy drink.

i wonder why that cat ran away from that drink. so i tasted a bit of it.

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comnever i thought that YAKULT is that MASAM~~!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

PS: yes. i gave a yakult to that cat.and i hope it won't die.AMIN~!

No comments: