19 September, 2009

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

A'kum n ello..

in this nice raya eve, i want to say...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

ok.maybe bcos i put that raya songs TOO early in this blog, so the raya mood is very2 low for me right now.

seriously, i don't really looking forward for this raya.the raya will be like THIS:

lepas Subuh,balik tg malim. visit kubur Emak. then kutip duit raya.
after that, BYE2 TG MALIM!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

and on the evening, HELLO BATU PAHAT!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

and nope,the plan to Singapore is cancelled.cos my brothers don't have any passport. But my 1st bro said "amin rasa amin nak jalan2 pi JB"

so.IZZA dear,if my bro's plan to go to JB is on, so just wait for me OK? you have to belanje me Starbucks like you promised me before.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

still, THIS post is supposed to be a RAYA WISH post.

again,SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

i know plenty of people were hurt cos of my TOO direct mouth, and my TOO selfish attitude,and also cos of my laziness to wash the plates and other stuff,and also my reluctancy to have iftar with some of you.

SO.I'M SORRY.
i MEAN it.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

again,MAAF ZAHIR and BATIN.

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: