30 September, 2009

A'kum n ello...

Finally, the post about my father's birthday!


sorry Ayah.alia penat sangat.so lambat post pasal birthday ayah.

alia buatpe sampai penat sangat?
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

from the picture only,you already know that my father is a cool person,aite? haha.it's kinda hard to see a father that loves to do funny faces. when he act his age,he can be very2 serious and at that time,you'll just think he is a nagger.but sometimes,when he doesn't act his age,he'll tell me stupid jokes like:

kapal terbang jatuh, masuk ape?

answer: masuk TV.

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


bodoh aite?

still,he is my dad. i thought my dad is old,but my friends' dads are older that him.aqilah's dad is 54,and some already retired. so i have to say,my father is kinda young even he already 52.

and yes,he already past his golden age,i.e 50.there was this funny stuff that he told me,that he got a letter from Maybank to open an Akaun Warga Emas.

he still young in my eyes anyway,cos he always do this kind of faces:


he thinks his smile is better than me.
ai~~where did i get my smile from anyway~??blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

oh.from the picture,you can see that he was holding a box and something pink+white. and yes,that is the present that my sis and i gave him. we always gave him something personal that he only use at his office,so both my sis and me gave him something that he can use together with his family.

yes,that white+pink stuff,an Ice Crusher.(is that the word?)

so,after we gave him that gift, he immediately used it and announce that he is better than the mamak (the one that jual cendol) in this crushing the ice thing.

see THIS?

hopefully, he'll be healthy and has a very2 good life after this,and may God bless him in everything that he do.

Thanks Ayah.You're the BEST!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: