06 May, 2008

yesterday

A'kum n ello...

k now...i blogged about what happen last nite instead of the stpm thing...u want to know what happen to me rite?...so here goes...

last nite,i asked fatin aqilah to send me to work...i was desperate to ask her to send me there...she said a direct ok when i asked her...woooo~~~!!..thanks so much!!...i didn't have any money with me at that time,and my brother wasn't home to send me there,and if u think i should just drive there or anything eventho i have a P,no car at home~@takbole...so then,fatin aqilah fetched me at 4.25pm instead of 4.10pm..haha...and then we talked about bunch of things in the car...in 5minutes,we talked about many things...she'll go to egypt later to do her medic...nice eh~?...hoho...direct mbbs..ahah...nice~@tepuktangan

and then...arrived at kumon at 4.30pm...
nothing much at kumon..i did the same thing everyday...my boss really need to buy another supply of red pens....@takbole

and then..at 7++pm..waited for hani to pick me up to go to korean class...and then i stood searching for her if i missed her or anything...but i didn't see her van..so i sit down again and waited for her...but then,i heard someone called me,ALIA!...and so i searched for the sound...i didn't see hani...and i was like,k~where are u macha?...and then i saw someone in a black car waved at me...and cos i didn't want to make the same mistake again(last time,i 'waved back'@tata to this person that i thought was helly,and found out it was someone's mother from kumon who waved at her daughter who was waving behind me@hah)...and then the person waved at me again,and so i was confident it was hani...and then i opened the door,and nice~it really was hani and there were 2 girls at the front seat,hani's sis were there to....and nice~hani laughed at me when i searched for her....@rajuk

and then at the korean class,we revised what we had learn before...and things were nice...and then our sungsaengnim gave us homework..she wants us to send an email to her-in hangeul(it means korean alphabets)...heh,so i have to ask my father to to install korean words...

and then,after the korean class,we waited for hani's sis...and she said she'll pick us up after 30mins...and so cos me n hani just went to the bank,we went to the burger king beside the korean class...ahah...we were talking about some bunch of stuff...and hani told me that she went to this waterfall with her family during the labour day holiday at somewhere near jb...ahah...nice lorh~...and i want to go to a waterfall~~~...ah~~!@sembah

lucky mak cik azah told me that during the holiday,she said she'll take us to sunway lagoon and maybe she booked a room at sunway hotel for us to stay...ahah...@nari

k,back to the story...
so we waited for hani's sis to pick us up..and we were eating for more than 1 hour instead of 30mins...and then hani's sis picked us up...and then we went to seksyen7..cos hani's sis wanted to buy something for her friend...and while we waited for them,hani's 2nd sis,kak ic,dared hani to knock this car that have this couple who i think are doing something@pening,maybe...and she said she'll give RM50...and hani said ok...but she was waiting for the right time...let me explain,she need to knock the car,and asked the couple their relationships...ahah...hani went outside of the car and nearly do her mission,but let just say,we never expect she'll really want to do it....and then,the dare never really happen...

hoho...

and then went home and that's all...
it was a happy thing meeting my best friend again..
huhu..

k now..
tata!
  • currently listening to WaT's hana sakeba...
  • i have to buy a big box and put many things inside it and those things are for hani...
  • so,many presents in a big box...she wanted me to do something like that for her...haha...
  • i'll buy for her a disposable bra...haha!
  • anyway,tomorrow will have a class party for all 5sc1 student...
  • the ppl who want to come,come~

No comments: