22 May, 2008

KTT and PENANG MATRIK

A'kum n ello..

i'm home.
surprise?
yup.very2..

only 2 days..and i'm here at home...not bcos i hate that place...but bcos my appeal,yes;appeal for the matrix,is accepted...as i told you in the previous post,if you read it btw,that i said before that i didn't appeal for the 2nd intake matrik...surprise,somebody appeal it quietly for me,and when the 2nd intake was announce today,i got it...NUR ALIA BT OTHMAN,finally you are accepted to a public college...~~...da~

k...before i said more thing about the matrik...i'll told you about my days at KTT...

the lecturers at KTT are good...i think we can classified them as BRILLIANT...k,i only know them as the person who take care of my orientation...but still,the way they take care of things are great....anyway...that's what good about the college..

until ...

i live in this house...i think there's about 11 peeps in that house who live there including me...i stay in this room with 4 other peeps,i chose that room cos that's the only room with a fan...honestly,that's the master bedroom,and eventhough has a fan,but the room only has 1 plug AND ALSO VERY2 HOT!!!I WAS DRENCHED WITH SWEATS FOR 2 DAYS!WHOLLY!...nice eh~@sakit...and another bad thing,the 4 people in that room,not include me,they've been friends since form1...another @sakit..so they definitely love to talk among themselves...nice aite?@sakit...and i'm a loner...i tried to talk with them...but mostly things will be too awkward...i try to be like,follow their way instead making them follow my way cos you know my personalities,not all people can understand a FANATIC LIVERPOOL FAN AND KOREAN+JAPANESE LOVER like me...but still,things just not that good among me and my housemates..

k..i'd shown my trueself to them...and they were okay with it...but i'm still a loner...maybe cos i was only 2 days in the college,so maybe this just too fast or something...but honestly,other people already have a close friend,while me only like,LONER~..i don't want to say that i'm a loser,cos i'm not YET....anyway..i tried to think positive things like STUDY not FRIENDS...so i'm okay in everything...

anyway,there is one of my matrik's mate who looks exactly like aqilah...ahaha...i always laugh whenever i saw her...cos they're too similar..anyway,her name is suraya....and there this arabic girl,she's a jordanian btw...she took o-level but didn't continue with a-level(which she can take it FOC!),instead,she chose matrik....kinda like wth rite?..but that's her choice...i thought she was ainun's cousin...hahaha...but found out,she's not..not bcos i asked her if she knows ainaa or something..but bcos ainun doesn't have any jordan's blood in hers...btw,her name is maimunah...
anyway...there are other peeps...my roommates' name are fatin(she sleeps under my bed),hafizah,ernee(she sleeps above hafizah) and miza(she sleeps behind hafizah's bed)....

there are others..but i think i'll better talk about this girl who named shafiqah..she's the closest friend i had in the house...or maybe at matrik...anyway,my closeness with her is not that close...we always have this awkward moments while talking...nothing about her insterested me,and nothing about me interested her...and when i told stories about myself to her,i felt like i'm bragging,instead of reminiscing the memories....but still,it was only 2 days...

and then,the KTT peeps plan for as matrik students to form a group and make a show...and i'm in this group with this 3 boys and 3 girls(excluding me)...the girls are fadhilah(she's from sabah) and ijat...the other girl is shafiqah...that's why i'm close to her...anyway,the 3 boys are rizal(he's 20 btw),hafizul and iskandar...both hafizul and iskandar have a very big body type...the tough guy body-type...but not too broad or something...not that kind of sexy and geli body type...so i was kinda feel like wow when i saw their body-built...haha..~...anyway...rizal and hafizul are kelantanese...and to make it interesting,they talked really PEKAT KELATE language~~!!...i need an instructor when i talked to them...ahah~...the iskandar guy,he's a terengganu...but he was hafizul's schoolmate before,so both of them really close...and always make a joke...and another thing,that iskandar guy,he talks like kelantanese but with no KECEK word~...eheh~...

anyway,my group have to do pentomin...and FYI,i am their team leader...@kening...they chose me cos i wear specs...da~...and also another info,i don't even know what the hell is PENTOMIN~~!...and i'm still dunno which one is the correct word,PENTOMIN or PANTOMIN or PINTOMIN...da..~..anyway..the theme is HARI GURU...we already plan the scenes and story....but whenever we have to act,such things will never happen...we still haven't rehearse the acting yet..but still,our pressure of not feeling bad still low cos those kelantanese-speakers guys made too many jokes,i don't even feel mad at them....

anyway...the bad part for this pentomin thing is ME...~..
i'll tell you later...

and then..yesterday,we had telematch...telematch eh?@fikir...sounds like cool~...but it was only a sukaneka..da..we had to blow a balloon till POM~!!...and then blow this flour that have candies in it,walked with a ball between ur legs....and after that,fashion show using newspapers with a limited amount of staplers-bullet...da~@raya....the guys were too shy and i didn't play the ball game and the blow flour...not bcos humiliating...the flour part was tho...but i didn't play the ball game cos my track-bottom was too smooth...anyway...my team lost...but still,we had fun....

and this morning,we had MESRA JOG...jogging,what else?...anyway,i was the last person who had to bath before arrive at the place....and lucky nothing humiliating happen...

and then,people been talking about the matrik 2nd intake...and there these girls who got penang,and also other girls got other places too...and they asked me did i get the 2nd intake...and so i told them,that i didn't appeal..so i don't think i got it...and so we talked about what will happen if we got matrik...i told them that i don't want to go....ahah~~...

until..

mak cik azah suddenly message me and called me telling me that i got PUBLIC MATRIK~...for 1 year only...and at PENANG~~!...the place that have emi and halimah...and farahin's uitm will be there too...and also k-lun...hoho..so i was like,my happiness with a friend who knows me will totally happen...until when i found out about what course will i take at that public matrik...and that's when the prob happen...

the adults discuss about that matrik thing...and i was too annoyed and irritated and pressured...and so i called hani and lucky me,she really helped me by making me feel nice...ah~...so i was trying to calm...

and then...i packed my things cos mak cik azah said she'll pick me up at 6++pm...she told me to leave my things first and just go to penang tomorrow just to check which course i'll take....we have to lie to the KTT warden by telling him that i have to go for a medical checkup for my cough....man,it was too complicated...eventhough the aim to go to penang was only to check that place and also confirm my course there,i think i'll definitely accept the offer...not bcos i have friends there...but bcos i can enter ipta easily for the degree after matrik later...public matrik is easier than private public...and let me explain here,if i pass KTT's matrik...the possibility for me to enter an IPTA is like very2 low....cos i have to compete with the STPM's peeps to enter an ipta...and the peeps there said it too easily by saying that "KAMI ADE ORANG DARI KOLEJ KAMI YG MASUK IPTA.ADE 4 ORANG DAPAT.ADE JUGA YANG DPT INDONESIA"...heh~?...i was like,cool~...NOT...the possibilities too low....

and so...i think i better take public matrik...eventho too many people...but that's my job to get the cgpa 3.85 for my future....

and the bad thing about this public matrik...i couldn't join the pentomin with my group tomorrow.....kinda feel guilty...but lucky my character is only a sleepyhead...aha~...

and that's all...
many things to say tho..
but forgot what..

and so ALIA LIVERPOOL will have a harder time blogging after this..ahah~..

and anyway..it was a lil bit weird to see myself in the same place with emi and halimah...emi told her mother immediately..and she also told halimah...emi's mother called me...and then she told me that she was glad that i'm with her daughter...and then halimah called me and told BAGUSLA and all...ahah~..

so the flight to go to penang will be tomorrow morning..and then i'll be back home on the evening...and if i accept the penang offer,i'll be going to penang this sunday maybe...and have to catch up the other peeps who already start the study...da~
  • currently listening Mr.Children's fake...
  • thanks to hani,nashitah and atman..thank you for chatting with me..
  • HANI,I LOVE YOU!..
  • ATMAN,YOU STILL GAY and also a BAPAK AYAM~!

No comments: