03 May, 2008

still thinking...

A'kum n ello...

hoho..
i woke up at 1.33pm today...ahah!...too tired...and i have to sleep with aiman around 8am like that cos mak cik azah went to the market with my maid...and my sis left me alone with him cos she went to the tuition around 9.30am like that....

and nice~..he slept nicely....but suddenly,my father called,and aiman woke up immediately at the sound of my Hello...and then on the phone,my father said he wanted to talk to aiman...and that boy talked with my father,just God knows what he said to him...his 'German' language..(ah~this making me miss that German girl,Syakira Anis)...and after both of us hung up,aiman didn't go back to sleep...and play play play...and i ignore him all the way cos i went to sleep.....

that aiman knows that climb down from a bed is scary...he really a genius,he knows already what must and what mustn't....

lalalala...
i want to go shopping!!!

hehe,i'm happy cos i got my salary...ahah!...this month's salary will be more than last month cos i only have 2 korean class to go...and then i can work without thinking about hours i work...hoho...

now i'm getting back the headache...if things are too hard for me to continue medic..maybe i'll take engineering....cos that's the signal that i got from God...

hrm~
  • currently listening to Andy(Shinhwa)'s love song..

No comments: