19 May, 2008

tagged by fatin hashim~!

A'kum n ello..

k...i've been tag by fatin hashim...and here it is..

5 presents: (the current things I do or the presents that I want?)
  1. Liverpool banner
  2. a new iMac
  3. ipod touch
  4. Liverpool jersey with no carlsberg logo
  5. photo album
5 reasons for the above:
  1. cos i want to be have something that a Liverpudlian should have
  2. to replace the old iMac
  3. cos have wi-fi and can play internet with the cool screen and only use my fingers and also can listen to many songs
  4. a must for all Muslims Liverpool fans
  5. cos i need one..
5 impressions to the ones that I admire:
  1. respect
  2. aura
  3. have styles
  4. responsible
  5. don't mind don't care what people say and do to them
Best thing he ever did for me:

erm,making me feel happy?

5 greatest inventions:
  1. handphones
  2. computers
  3. cars
  4. aeroplane
  5. house
5 most hated:
  1. manchester utd
  2. irresponsible
  3. jewish
  4. the naggers
  5. the people who under-rate Liverpool
I tag:

hani,noi,emilia,alisa

No comments: