01 May, 2008

sunway pyramid tralala!

A'kum n ello...

k..went to sunway pyramid today...really want to go there with my friends later if i have the chance...cos really tho,a place like that is better if you come with ur friends...cos we can just attack any shops we want without caring what our parents think...

but still,going with our parent has this main advantage...
YOU BUY THINGS,BUT IT'S NOT YOU THE ONE WHO PAY
hoho...

so...i have a new purse!
yeay!
a coolcat purse...
dunno why i have this addiction towards coolcat..
ahah..
courtesy to mak cik azah who also treated me and my sis pizza hut,she was the one who bought the purse...
hoho..
it's the start of the month,of course working ppl like her already got her own salary...
except me who still waiting~
ahah!

n then i bought 3 scrunchies and the another pea to plant..
the same pea that i talked about in the previous post...tho this time,the pea has another word,I WISH!...cos i wish for something better in my life and wish for some improvement,so i bought that one..hoho...2 words with great meaning..huhu..

and then went to this saloon inside the asian avenue...my sis wanna wash and cut her hair...and there this chinese guy who cut her hair,who really2 friendly and love to talk,and also good looking...u know what to expect after that from me...i went closer to my sis who was with that chinese guy...the chinese guy asked my sis some questions about what style she wants and all...and then when my sis said she wanna some fringe on her hair,the chinese guy said she can't have fringe cos fringe will make her look fat...cos her cheekbones are BIG~..haha...and so like an annoying sis,i told her"haha.gemuk!"...my sis glared at me...and then the chinese guy said,"nanti muke kamu jd cam saya"...he touched his cheeks when he said that...ahaha,cute action!....and luckily he doesn't even look like some sissy and i don't think he is gay....while i was waiting for my sis to finish her 'activity',i surfed the internet that the saloon provide..cool eh?...they have internet!...and i was thinking to surf the Liverpool web..but think better not in front of many people after the defeat this morning...and then saw this boy played the net beside me,and found out he was reading a chelsea news about the win they got over my beloved Liverpool...ceh~...nway...after that,i was really2 bored cos i can't watch utube without the sound,so i read some manga...and my sis said,while i was reading the manga on the net,there this chinese woman watched what i was doing on the net,and strangely,she watched it during a kissing part in the manga...ahah!

k then..that's all...
lalala!
  • currently listening to FT Island's one word...
  • surprisingly,my father doesn't give me some negative respond when i told him about the upu...
  • found out that the pea with the I WISH word is gone.heh~..later i'll search for it...
kk..the same colour as my previous purse..
and not that much different than the previous one also..
but still,i have a NEW PURSE!
haha!

No comments: