11 May, 2008

MISS!!!!

A'kum n ello..

so i'll make a list of people/things that i definitely will miss when i'll be in college later...
  • my family
  • LIVERPOOL
  • hani my bestfriend...
  • liyana gile..
  • ah hin!
  • my beloved siti sisters..
  • my friends
  • my maid
  • DBSK
  • NEWS
  • other korean bands that i like..
  • KOREAN and JAPANESE entertainment news..
  • kbs channel
  • likable or not(hope the drama end before i go to the college)
  • MANGAs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • naruto
    • bleach
    • EYESHIELD 21!
    • xxxholic
    • tsubasa reservoir chronicles
    • OURAN HOST CLUB
    • KOUKOU DEBUT!
  • euro 2008
  • torres~!
  • XABI ALONSO!!!!!!!!!!
  • SHIM CHANGMIN!!!!!!!!!
  • computer!
  • internet!!!!
  • my BLOGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn it..
TOO MANY!!!!
@nangih@nangih@nangih@nangih@nangih@nangih@nangih@nangih
  • currently listening to FT Island's i am happy

No comments: