24 May, 2008

the nasir family

A'kum n ello...

cos i had slept like very early in the past 3 days...and also woke up very early in the past 3 days...i woke up at 10++am..hoho..very early,considering that i always wake up at 12++pm when i was at home...ahah~...

anyway...just few minutes ago...emi's mum called me...she said she wants to send some stuff for emi through me...she'll give it to me later...a s.e walkman phone...that emi really can't fill herself with music...same with me tho,later i'll buy a pair of earphones at shah alam mall later...and also wanna ask the salesguy there how much 1GB of s.e memory card cost...

my memory card is too low and i need korean and japanese songs in my head badly...and also some english songs...i heard too many malay songs that i never heard of when i was at ktt...so things will be too blunt for my brain if no songs for my head...haha~@jelir....

nway..after that,emi called me...she said she wants me to upload some songs into her newphone...heh?@ngantuk...i said ok to her tho...really tho...this nasir family really love me to help them....ahaha..~.

and emilia,this upload songs is the payment from me to you for the tour guide later...hoho...

k...wanna have my bath....
i miss haniyana..
where are you,my lil dear?...

aqilah~..
sorry2..~
  • currently listening to NEWS' easy come easy go...
  • wanna read koukou debut!
  • ainun..i want those cakes!!!!!!!!!

No comments: