20 May, 2008

prepare to college

A'kum n ello...

so i already packed...hehe~

every people asked me,do i feel nervous about going to college..?...

yeah,kinda..
but mostly nope..
dunno why..
maybe i only think about studying,take a bloody good grade...
and then off do successful things..

easy to say,but not easy to do..

and fun?
dunno what the fun of it..
but maybe living alone without the parents with you is a fun thing,maybe..
so i take that as a fun..
cos maybe the only nagger that'll be there will be the warden and the lecturers..
so,nice then~

i don't have any negative things to say about this college apart of i can't bring any iron to iron the clothes..
mak cik azah said i have to share it with the other peeps..
so that's kinda a hard thing...

and one thing to do,with all those money mak cik azah spent on me..
she kinda don't want me to come home this weekend.
not because i want to stay home..
but because i want to take some things that i leave at home to bring there,cos the big bag can't contain more stuff or anything like that..
but she directly say,"alia mane leh camtu"..
directly,so u know the feeling..
she kinda wants me to leave the house instead of sending me to college..
da~
but whatever..
like i'll be seeing her everyday later..
tchah~

i'll be missing dbsk tho..
ah~
and of course LIVERPOOL!!!!
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

ta then..
dunno when will be the next time i blog..
ahah~
kinda like a depress mode right now..
tata!

and you,friends...
I'LL BE MISSING YOU LIKE BLOODY MUCH!
hoho
  • hani,don't forget to do all ur homeworks,and always clean ur room,and top up ur phone..
  • liyana,don't get influence by the plkn peeps..and i take ur red wild channel with me to the college...hope u don't mind...
  • ah hin,give that windows xp cd to my lil sis,and wear that bloody watch everyday...
  • alisa,pls ask ayah to teach you how to pay the bills through the internet..and always check the mailbox every early months..
  • amin,pls pay my hutang..
  • haikal,break up with that girlfriend of urs if you think she's an annoying woman and not lovable anymore..
  • emilia,buy those dbsk cheap cds for me..
  • aqilah,don't stop ur giggliness..
  • ainun,give me that cake!
  • fatin aqilah,i'll miss ur wackiness..
  • nazneen,you still haven't tell me how much the taylor's fee..
  • najwa, i still remember that annoying look you gave me after the ft island fanmeeting..i hate it and very mad about it..
  • marjani,hope u do well and will get many offers after this..
  • acik,don't forget the money that u'll give me later..the pmr and spm money..
  • hani,sms me if big bang come to malaysia or something..
  • and also,sms me if there is any good artists arrive at klia...
  • and don't forget to pick me up at that college...
  • aqilah,sms me if dbsk have some good and bad news...
  • izzo,i dunno what to say to you cos we barely meet eventho we're cousins..
  • noi,i'll give the cd to alisa,she'll give it to you during the school holiday maybe..
  • alisa,pls attend all ur saloon class...
  • and also don't teach aiman bad words..
  • and also learn how to make nescafe cos ayah will ask you next..
  • and if there is no buah lai at the fridge,or any fruits,ask him if he wants the carrot..
  • and when he ask you to do the nescafe,do check if there is any gardenia...
  • do the same if he ask you to do the milo...
  • tell kak diah also to not always talk about us with acu cos acu definitely will be mad..
i think that's all...
ta again~!
  • currently listening to DBSK's i'll be there...

No comments: