14 May, 2008

massage and park se jung's email

A'kum n ello..

i got an email reply from my sunsaengnim just now...haha!..

i couldn't understand what she said cos haven't install the korean alphabets yet...later wanna ask hani to tell me what is it...ahaha...

tho i'll paste the email that she sent me here..

안녕하세요? 박세정입니다.
E-mail 감사합니다. 잘 했어요!!
알리아 씨, 선물 고마워요. 곰이 너무 예뻐요.
I'm planning to buy some more bears..and make 곰 세마리
아빠 곰 makan 50cent 엄마 곰 makan 20cent 애기 곰 makan 10cent..ㅋㅋㅋ
한국말 Beginner2 아주 재미있어요. We'll study Korean Verbs and Tense..
So you can make sentence what you want to say (go-went, eat-ate....)
Jangan Malas!! Study Hard!! ㅎㅎㅎ
그럼 다음에 만나요!! 안녕히 계세요. 바이~ 바이~


haha...
she's the cutest and the coolest teacher..
so Alia..
jgn malas!haha!

k then..
have to continue scanning..

and tomorrow also,cos i don't think i have any plan with mak cik azah...so i'm planning to go eat at somewhere at the mall tomorrow with ah hin..hoho..

and just to satisfy you readers,today(13/5/08),mak cik azah brought me to this massage place...haha!!...i thought she only sent me there to massage my stomach or somewhere there....then found out,i have to be massage from toes to head...da...i have to be nearly naked@malu...ahaha!!!...wanna know what the 1st question the massager asked me..?...she asked me "wanna massage the breast too?"..i was too shocked i said "NONONONONONONO@hah"...but the massage was nice....the massager said i have too many 'angin' and many 'urat simpul'...u know the term~...ahah...

i still love aqilah's roller coaster i.e her osim more!hoho.!

k...
wanna tata!
ta!
  • currently listening to NEWS' utsukushi sugi te Beautiful Eyes..

No comments: