05 May, 2008

wonder2...

A'kum n ello..

i read this at Ainun's blog...

Alia was suppose to come, but she was no where to be found. @rajuk
heh????...now now..!!..who suppose to invite me???....nobody invited me!!...ah~~..wanna cry!!..

[where did aina got those emoticons?]

i was bored at home..and then got a message from ainun around 4pm like that..asking me "dtg x?"...i was like,datang?...where2?...i didn't have any credit...so i couldn't reply...thought she'll call me or something...but nothing like that happen...and i was wondering about the message,so i asked her at ym..but it's not her who online...then i asked where ainun went to..and the person who replied said dunno...so i was wondering,what happen???...and then read her blog after 5 hours of their 'meeting that suppose to be me included'...and shhh~~..they went to secret recipe~~!!!...ah!!..i want to eat some banana split or something like that~~!!...haish..~..i'm missing nazneen...!....really wanna ask her how much her fees at Taylor's....ahah..

but still,i wonder when did they invite me..?....fatin aqilah chat with me last nite...but we had a non-important conversation...heh..???

now u ppl,who was responsible to invite me...???

i'm waiting ur answer with my arms wide open like wanna hug u ppl~
hee~~
tell me,tell me~~!

ta then!
  • currently listening to Ayaka's okaeri...

No comments: