12 May, 2008

LIFE,LIFE,LIFE

A'kum n ello..

i blogged again..
haha!

i want to blog as many as i want..
cos i can't blog as much as i always blog later...
so eventhough there's nothing to be said,i still wanna blog..
sue me @tumbuk or clap for me!@tepuktangan

nway...i went to my acu's house yesterday evening...i forgot to tell u before,my acu and her hubby went to Mekah for Umrah 2 weeks ago...and so my father told us(haikal,me,alisa) to go to her house to look after their kids....my dad gave us RM50 for us to buy some McD for the kids...and so we bought 3 sets of nuggets and went to the house...

and it was alright...tho the kids didn't eat most of the food that we bought for them...we were the one who ate most of the food and if i know we'll be the one who eat all the food,we should ordered individual food instead of 'team' food...da~...@takbole

and those kiddies are lovers of indonesian and malay dramas...so the whole peeps in the house excluding me watched Bawang Putih Bawang Merah...the drama was tooo annoying and over-reacting@hah...i think my brain couldn't take anymore of those over-acting,so i went to sleep on the bench at the living room...i really sleep soundly even for 40minutes like that...hoho....

and hani just remind me at ym just now...i nearly forgot about the korean homework,the one that i must send an email to my sungsaengnim in hangeul...even if i remember to do it,my father still haven't install the korean alphabets...da~...haish again...@tensyen....

things are not good with my father rite now...i think he doesn't like me going to this college..don't ask me why....i think he wants me to wait for the upu and the 2nd batch of matriks....i don't want to say more about it cos later i'll think that my choice to continue to this ktt is a bad choice...i already think too hard about it,and i think it's the best for me and only me and as much as i'll be missing my parents later,i have to be happy cos i won't meet any nagging from my parents except maybe from the lecturers...heh~..no offense,family probs are the main thing why i want to be far from home...@cakap

and so..the english premier league already end...and torres scored last night..and he already broke ruud van nistelrooy's record for being the most prolific foreigner ever in a debut season in England....he's a brilliant player....as u know,i really think highly of him as one of the best player in the world just by my blogging about him..huhu...he's the best among the best..~!@raya

so...
that's all...

and oh,the scum won the league for the 2007/2008 season...i'm a lil bit sad cos Liverpool can be on top and win the league if those ownership probs didn't happen when they were winning...but that's the past and i'm an idiot for thinking about it again....

heh...that's all then..!
tata!

No comments: