30 May, 2008

1st week at matrik

A'kum n ello..

u can guess where am i right now..?..at the bloody cc at matrik penang...da~
how weird~cos most all the comps i used just now were like bloody stupid cos too slow..
haish~~

anyway...better i talked about my matrik's life...

it was kinda good...pretty nice,i have to say..tho the sad part is...i have to chase the 2nd intake's syllabus..da~....cos i was a lil bit late than them,so i have to chase them..haish2...but lucky most of the things that i late were already learn during the form5..but that doesn't help much,cos my form5's work wasn't that good...

anyway...my roommate;arina,xiu qi and yantie....they are the best roommates i can ask for!!!...hoho...bloody good they are!!...i'm in love with them...ahah..yantie and arina already live in a dorm before...me and xiu qi were the young one in this living outside the house alone thing...ahah...but xiu qi is even worse than me,cos she never take care of her bed before, nor wash her clothes nor iron her clothes(except this one time that she told me,she one ironed a clothe before but at the end,it was her father who ironed her clothes cos she ironed it too long...

ahah~
gile itu xiu qi...

and i expect that xiu qi will be a lil bit want to be alone or anything, but nope,she's not...she's the wackiest and blurrest chinese girl i ever seen...ahah....u can't make a malay joke when u're with her cos she'll be like very blur cos she won't understand the malay words that we used...not that she doesn't understand malay,she just not too use to it in real life....

anyway...yantie~..she's the sweetest girl i ever known...ahah...with her around me as my roommate,my life have more hidayah...hoho...i,who haven't read the Al-Quran for almost a year or less,read the Quran every morning,2 pages a day...nice eh~?...i'm happy and fortunate for meeting someone like her...and she's too sweet tho...ahaha...she always said sayang...and cos i love people call me sayang,i always said"yeay,awak sayang kite!"...ahaha...it wasn't that always,but i said it before...ahah...and when emi said something bad about me to yantie,i told emi that yantie sayang me...hahaha...gle eh..?...ahah~...she's the sweetest friend...~!...

arina btw,is bloody wacky...haha..she loves to talk sorang2...haha...especially when she was trying to answer the math questions...haha...not that i'm not like that,but she's just a lil too weird...ahah~....she's a sains fizikal student...her ambition is to be a math teacher...she's a lil bit sad that she didn't get the maktab offer....so kinda sad for her...and another thing,we matrik student got a free bag,matress,tudung for the girls and a tie for the boys, and the pillow cover for free..and that arina,instead of the tudung,she got a tie form the freebies...muahaha..~!..

anyway...the lecturers here are bloody brilliant..i haven't met any lecturer that too serius yet..almost all of them are jokers...ahaha...my maths lecturer/tutor is the greatest...he have this funny term e.g un-sangker-able....u know the meaning=not expected..ahah..

and anyway..about cute boys here...muahaha...many choices..!!!...tho my practicum have less boys...so no cute guys....my monitor always around the girls,don't like that kind of man,so he is out from the list...ahaha~...but there are plenty2 of cute boys here...haha!!....and i met this Liverpool fan,he is emi's friend...asked if i know what a KOP is...definitely i know cos that's the word that all Liverpool fan must know...hahah!...

and anyway....my life was kinda crazy...my first day here,last monday was kinda embarassing...cos i had 2 hours gap for my next class,that was,chemistry lecture..so i went to my room,and read the bio book...and without realized it,i fell asleep....i woke up 1 minute before the lecture start....and i had to rush to the lecture room...the bad thing was,my block was the farthest,and so i had to walk for 5minutes...and lucky2,the lecture didn't mind..but he gave a warning tho...

and just now,i had to take a pic for my matrik card...at first,that guy said "mende tu tanak bkak ke?" he meant the Liverpool neck strap that i wear..i thought he meant something else,so i nearly took off the neck strap,until he said "bkak,nnt nampak Liverpool tu"..and i told him"ah~takpe.biar nampak"...ahah..and the guy who took my pic asked me to take of my Liverpool neck-strap again...i thought he meant that i had to take off the neck-strap...but then,after i heard his tone,i realized he meant it as 'take off that LIVERPOOL neck-strap'...shite~~...i told him'TAKNAK!!'...ahaha...and then he said'bukak~~'...i said no again...and in the end we were like fighting...ahah...and then he said to his friend "ey,dia ni penyokong Liverpool la."and then he said to me,tho he said this too before that 'kalo man utd tu blh la gak pakai"...sial~...haha...nway...i was too proud with myself cos defending Liverpool,so my face when i took the picture was like too 'smug~'...muhahaha...hope the pic will be alright..it's my Liverpool-smiling-victory face..ahaha!!...

i think i talked too much now...so wanna off...
later then...
bye..

No comments: