09 May, 2008

quit KUMON.exam.eat with best friend!

A'kum n ello..

so..i was bz scanning those documents to be signed by the school tomorrow...and i found out this before but i thought it wasn't a big deal but now it is,that is,my sijil lahir no. on my sijil berhenti sekolah is incorrect@garu...instead of I 432759,they change it to I 432579@hah...i dunno whose mistakes,maybe it was my mistake who wrote it wrongly,or my teacher type it wrongly@rajuk....

heh..this is not the time to blame other ppl,and lucky tomorrow mak cik azah will be with me to go to school,so she can show her true power to the clerks there...'u miss,change this to a correct one!'..hope that kind of situation can be 50-50 happen..hoho~~!!...@setan

anyway...i quit KUMON today cos i have to prepare to go to the college..hazim made me scared a lil bit when he asked me about quitting,and when i told him i was planning to quit,he said "marahle leelee nanti"@waswas@tensyen..ahah..and so yesterday's afternoon,few minutes after waking up,i called ms lee lee(my boss) and i told her that i got an offer from a college and i have to register next week,so i need to quit my job..she was alright at first when she said it cos i said to her that the offer was too sudden and the registration date also too early@takbole...and then she asked me when will be my last day...so i said i hope i can quit today(meaning yesterday:thursday)...and she said(shrieked maybe)"why such a short notice??"@hah...and i told her i think maybe i can work until tomorrow...@penat..and then she said ok....

and i was nervous to the max~~!!!!!@gigit...it's hard enough to make myself calm for the korean exam,but things just a lil bit scary...and when i arrived at KUMON,i saw a woman that i never met in my boss' office...and then found out,she's a new worker,a very fast replacement...and then ms lee lee called me and then told me that she already got 2 workers straight away...and so i can have my last day today(thursday)...so i was glad@sembah...and i said sorry to her cos giving her difficulties...she said never mind to me, and also said "i know u're a GOOD GIRL"@malu...hehe...i told you!!..i am a NICE GIRL!...ALIA BAIK all the way~~~!!@malu...and then i felt good...nothing scary happen....being nice without making problems definitely a nice thing...hoho...and then she asked me,what course i'll study...i told her i'll be taking matriks at a private college and after that i want to continue with medic...haha~...my ex-boss reply was brilliant...she said"u need to work hard,u know.u're taking medic.u work hard,and what u get?hutang!"...haha...something that i never expect as an answer from her...haha..!@tepuktangan

and then i have to say farewell to then when i have to go to the korean class...i said bye2 to ms lee lee and the others@tata..and ms lee lee wish me luck~!..hee...i know my boss is the coolest...really thank her and she's a special person to me cos she's the 1st boss i ever have....hoho...@peluk

and then off to the korean class...the exam was quite alright..but i dunno if my answers are good enough@sakit...it was a lil bad for me@sedih...i dunno if i have to retake the test or not..i dunno what to predict...the oral test was stupid...haha..~!!@sederhana....i had to do the test outside the class...and when i was answering the test,i could heard the people in the class who were doing the test laughing about me...ahah..~!!...hani said i was 'some kind' funny when i was doing the test...cos i was like 'ah.ah!!thats!' like that,u can expect something like that from me@jelir....hshhh~!...and btw,i thought today was the last class...then hani told me next monday will be the last...da~~~!...so even if i make plan with liyana who already arrive at 11++pm just now,i dunno if i can make it before 7.40pm....hoho...

and i told hani about the college..man,i was sad all of sudden....and her voice also somewhat sad to hear....ah~~!!..i'll be missing her..!!!!!!!!@nangih...and i told her that i think i will blog every weekend cos i really think about just study instead of making friends there....i am cruel about making friends...but as long as i have hani as my best friend and the people around me right now always think of me as my good friend,i don't need other person to replace them@peluk...hani is the best thing that a friend like me can get..she knows my secret,she knows me well,she was there when i was having a hard time,we understand each other,we laugh and mad at each other easily but we will always try to connect with each other easily...ah~!...i'm sad to be far from her...and i hope she'll get what she wants later..i'll always pray for her good future@doa..!...huhu...@sengihnampakgigi

nway...cos we realized that we only have 1week only to have fun with each other,hani took me to this restaurant at seksyen3..restoran gembira,if u ppl familiar with that...we went there to eat kuey teow...the food was delicious...bought 10sticks of satay..ahah...and i was happy with that night...feel like this will be the things that we'll be doing for the next 3 years of so...huhu...and i hope things will always be as fun as that after we go to our separate ways....@adil

maybe i'll change but i just hope something meaner or rude or cruel or badass won't happen...AMIN~!@doaGOD FORBID bad things like that to happen!@takbole

k then...dunno much to say..
have to wake up early tomorrow to reg early for the college and go back to school..ahah~!
ta then!
  • currently listening to NEWS' liar...

No comments: