07 May, 2008

stpm,have to say no

A'kum n ello..

so...i told my father about it...and i think i have to put STPM out from my list...k,say it then..i blogged like keling~...da...eventho i think there are too many positives i can take from stpm,like internet,tv,my family and so on...but i still think those things are the major distractions for me to achieve a very good mark...

have to admit it,i have to forget about Liverpool if i don't choose stpm...and i have to forget about DBSK and all of those things...but still,there are always wireless~~~...haha!...

i don't really mind about Liverpool...i can subscribe Liverpool alert from celcom..so i can receive news about Liverpool everytime i want to..

DISADVANTAGE?my credits will be lower and lower..~~..but don't mind...

and so,i hope what i decide is the best thing for me...maybe stpm will be like the only thing for me right now,but instead of couldn't cope the pressure of the exam,i'm more worried about myself that maybe will live life with no discipline and the main thing of all,REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKES LIKE I DID DURING SPM.

don't want that.
so..
ta then!
  • currently listening to my dad's snore....

No comments: