23 May, 2008

matrik penang

A'kum n ello...

i felt like a rich kid today...

i always think that travel by aeroplane is a rich thing to do...and anybody who done it twice a day is is like 'wow,many money eh?'....

ahah..i was on a plane twice in 1 day~@kening...and believe me,nothing rich about board a plane twice a day...very2 tiring....have to wake up at 4.45am to get ready to go to the airport...and then boarded the plane...and arrived at bayan lepas around 8++am....and then a taxi sent me and mak cik azah to the matrik........

ah~before that,let me inform you that i didn't bring anything except the documents to the matrik...

continue..
and then...we arrived at the matrik...register and all..and went to the hostel....if emi got the farthest block in the matrik,mine is farther....ahah~...but lucky me,my room is at the ground floor...and luckier,near the bathroom,the computer room and also the tv room~~~!!@nari...a distraction...but i think i'll through it....my 1 hour rest in a day will fill by doing something at this place...and another hours will be my study and eating and sleeping time....cool~!

and after that...went to this shop at that matrik place...met emi there...ahah~!...emi was like jumping,maybe cos she was too happy...ahah...but i couldn't meet her properly tho...cos mak cik azah was like rushing...and i had to chase after her...and emi introduced her friends to me,but i just waved my hand at them...rude eh@gigil...but couldn't do anything...i smsed emi,said sorry about it...and then smsed halimah,told her that i already arrive..her reply was like always,never that enthusiastic...ahah~....but it was cool~

and i met my roommates btw...a chinese girl called wong siu chin(or maybe siew chi,or maybe siu chi),and then 2 malays,arina and yanti...that yanti is a very sweet girl and too friendly...she shook my hand...and suddenly pecked my cheeks..i mean,more like cheek and cheek....i was shocked tho...but i did the same to her,but i never know things like that have to do trice instead of twice..u know pecked at the left cheek first,then right cheek,and then left again...i only did it to her twice,left and right...ahah~...kinda embarassing for me...@malu...but nice then...i love people who love to touch2...ahah~...most of my shah alam peeps really hate this touching thing except touch each other chin...(ainun???@raya)...ahah..anyway..i kinda think things will be interesting that i'll have a chinese roommate...cos maybe she knows something about dbsk...ahah~...i hope she knows them..so then both of us can talk about dbsk together....hope2!!@doa...

and btw,mak cik azah asked that chinese girl,how many As did she got for her spm...surprisingly,she got 11As....i thought this 2nd intake was only for the low grade people like me....but hell,the 11As from a chinese really not enough for the ministry to accept them..

or maybe i'm the one who too lucky....

and then..went out from that matrik...i suppose to show myself at the lecturer who was currently teaching my-future-to-be class....but heck,i didn't go...cos my legs were too painful after bearing the pain since monday..so i told mak cik azah we should just pass the meeting...cos unlike ktt,this matrik is totally BIG~~!!!....

anyway...went out from matrik..and then went to BSN at penang...opened a new account so that i can get my allowance from the account @siul...hehe~@duit...but still...i kinda don't want this money...i have my reason about this..

and then went back to the airport...

i watched Amazing Race Asia before...and i always wonder how those people can just take the plane easily without even booking the tickets earlier,and then can easily asked the officers there to put them in the waiting list....but i found out when we were at the airport,now i know the term 'STANDBY'...ahah..~...both me and mak cik azah had to be in the standby list...and we had to wait for like 1 hour++ to know if we can board the earliest plane or not...lucky2,we got it...

and after that,arrive at klia...and went to take my stuff at ktt...met some of the old mates there...u know that suraya that looks exactly like aqilah?..i think she's the only person who'll miss me after this...cos she met me,and then she said"alia~janganla pegi~"....unlike my old roommates who didn't even care about me going...da...

and then,that's all...
tho mak cik azah and me had some arguments...u know la mak cik azah,always want to talk about principle and all....and i don't mind about it,to tell you the truth..but each people's principle is very different that other people...you can't change a person's principle easily..but this mak cik azah,she always said"mak mak cik azah tak pnah ajar mak cik azah camtu"...so?...why must i care?....k that's rude..but anyway,she wants me to be like her@ngantuk......i hate it when she talked about racism and about my choice of friends....my friends are my friends...i know who good and who is not...i'm not stupid..da~

but yeah2..
THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME DOING ALL THIS MATRIK STUFF....

i think that's all....
ahah~
  • currently listening to JunJin's Wa...

No comments: