25 May, 2008

packed!!for the 2nd time!

A'kum n ello...

already packed...hehehehe!@nari...unlike the time when i prepared to go to ktt,this time is more fun to do...maybe because i know what must i bring and all...and to make it better,this time bought plenty of things..eheh..~...used my father's money to buy all the things...last time didn't even buy the lamp desk,the iron and other electrical things...maybe cos i don't need to report any electrical stuff that i have to the admin stuff at matrik...ahah~...at ktt,i have to report if i have any electrical things...and have to pay the bill if the bills exceeded past RM150...da~..lucky this time don't need this kind of stuff...ahah~

anyway...lucky i have emi who already stay at matrik..so i asked her what must i buy and all...hoho...she told me that most of the electrical stuff,we have to buy it ourselves....so i told my father that,and we bought the electric kettle,iron and lamp desk...hoho...u know ah,my father thought i still dunno how to wash my clothes by hands,so he asked me how much the dobi there cost....ahah~@sederhana...da~....@waswas

FYI,we bought all those stuff at tesco...and fortunately,i already experienced a college life even for 2 days,so i know what must i bought...so i didn't forget to ask my parents to buy the nescafe and those plate,fork,spoon,bowl and some cereal...and my dad asked me to bring chopsticks...i don't even know why he wants me to bring that,but i still packed that things with me...maybe he wants me to be nice to the chinese girl...ahah~...

anyway...my dad got 11th place in this trivial quiz,and so he got this feng shui cat doll....total cute!...and so my dad gave it to me...and he asked me to bring that to the matrik..ahah..~...maybe for some luck or something...i hope siu chin won't try to fight with me to have the cat....ahah~...eventho feng shui is kinda like too spiritually weird,but i kinda think that thing is interesting..and i believe in luck...ahah~...not that i believe that doll can bring luck to person...@takbole

anyway...i think i bring too many stuff...cos the bag that i used for KTT wasn't enough to fill all the clothes that i'll bring...so i used my dad's long time ago bag...ahah~...didn't choose the bag in the 1st place cos too big...but after that still use it....ahah...

and tomorrow,(k,today~)Insyaallah i'll go to tg malim to visit my mother's grave....

i'm becoming emotional~@waswas

i think my ambition will become stronger after i visit her grave...cos she's the one who made me wants to continue study and be a brilliant person for the future...

anyway...sms-ed with the tg malim peeps...told them that i'll be leaving to penang tomorrow(k,today)...and they said congratulations and all..ahah~...and last time,i told noi that i'll beat her results during this matrik....she got more that 3.8 i think..so i'll try to get better than her...and meet her later at indon,if i have the chance....ahah~...i'm not dreaming...but i'll try to achieve it...

don't want to be too philosophical...will be too emotional later...ahah~

and i realized this 2 days ago or maybe more,that i cursed frequently since the time that started my college at ktt....maybe the thing made me too tension...ah~...i hope i won't curse frequently when i enter matrik...

ah~..i dunno if you know hamizah or not...she got matrik too...also at penang...ahah~..nice~..!...

and that's all i think....
dunno when will i blog..
i'll blog as frequent as i can cos the computer room at matrik is too close to my room...ahaha!
k then!
ta!

and another thing..
i have a new pair of earphone!!!!!
eheh~
and like a stupid person i am..
i ,just now, know how to listen to the radio using the my cellphone...
wahah~!
  • currently listening to Big Bang's Always..

No comments: