17 October, 2007

dream

A'kum n ello..

i dreamed yesterday's evening and this morning..

hoho..
the dream..
were very memorable..
haha..

yesterday's dream...
i drove a car..
haha..
i DROVE a CAR!
i drove the car just bcos i wanted to buy kreko..
but in the end..
i woke up from my dream..
when i realized that i dunno how to use those gears thingy..

hoho..

and this morning..
i dreamed of having a trip to Indon..
i think maybe somewhere in Bandung..
then..
there was fatin aqilah..
haha..
she said we will go together..
of all people..
fatin appeared in my dream..
huhu..
and then..
i dunno why..
i decided to skip the trip..
but later..
fatin called me..
on the day when we have to go to Indon..
fatin called me and said"i'm in the bus right now.at school."
and i was like.."WHAT??!?!?!why nobody tell me?!?!"
i think i was lil bit of an idiot cos i was the one who decide not to go..
and then..
i told fatin and she must tell the teachers to wait for me for about 15minutes..
bcos i need to pack my bag for the trip..
and then..
there were kak diah and acu helping me decide what to bring and all of that..
and kak diah threw this shirt that i am very sure not even exist in real life..
and i felt mad toward her..
haha..
and then..
fatin called me again..
i asked her if they were waiting for me..
she said the teachers will wait for me for another minute..
and then..
i woke up from my dream..

..

that's it..
i dunno what the end of the story..
i dunno if i'm going to the trip or not...

and i remember that there was this one time that fatin told me that she dreamed of me telling her that she must not go to that Bandung trip this December cos people will hate her..
[something like that]
and believe me..
these dreams are kinda scary bcos coincidentally...
both of it related to each other..

so..
should i go to that Bandung trip..?

where the money,mister?

No comments: