23 October, 2007

mad

A'kum n ello..

i was mad few hours ago..
bcos of my stupid maid..
i hope she will be more aware that this house is my family's house..
and whatever she wants to do has to be asked first..
and not just doing whatever she wants..

if she want to do by her own choice...
work somewhere else..

haish..
she really~~

and becos of her..
i skip akaun's tuition..
and lucky farahin was being very nice to me..
and didn't nag to me like she always do whenever i didn't go to tuition..
thanks btw!

and just now..
i watched that click movie while i read bio..
then..
i was thinking..
if i have that evil remote control..
i will click the forward button to the time after spm...
that'll be nice..
but when i watched it until the end..
i think maybe i will miss the thrill to feel the exam..
and also my mission with hani..
haha..

k now..
tata!
  • currently listening to Madina Lake's now or never...

No comments: