22 October, 2007

pizza

A'kum n ello..

hoho..
went to school..
and that hani n najwa didn't come..
and nice..

ahahaha..

nothing much in school..

ah~
i got RM100 from school..
hoho..
they donate it to me cos i am motherless..
yup..
but that word is too cruel for my life rite?
so..
they donate it cos my mother already passed away..

at 1st..
i don't think i want the money...
but right now..
i really2 need money..
so..
i took it from ustazah kamilah..
however..
i'm not proud..

neway..
after school..
ate pizza with liyana,ah hin and emi..
mind you..
the food were too many..
i dunno how can i still continue eating even my stomach already full..
but don't mind..
i'm ok..

ah~
already watched Koda Kumi feat DBSK's last angel pv..
cool~~~!!!!!
huhu..
koda kumi was too sexy..
but still..
CHANGMIN WAS HOT!!!!!!!
and ah hin told me few hours ago that he still shy of the camera..
but in this pv..
all of that are totally wrong...
hoho....~~

k now..
tata!

No comments: