11 October, 2007

mother

A'kum n ello...

last night..
was 10.10.2007...
i was a bad daughter..
it was my late-mother's deathday!

ah~~
i remember about the day on the morning cos i set-up my clock at 9.05am cos that was the time when she had her final breath..
and then..
i thought i want to recite the yasin after my maghrib prayer...
then..
becos of Ugly Betty and also Hana Kimi..
i forgot to read it...
i was thinking more about those tv series and jdrama...
I AM A BAD,BAD DAUGHTER!!

ah~~
i want to kill myself!
-cut the throat-
-not dead-


i told haniyana about it..
about i was a bad daughter and all..
and she said i still have time to recite it..
it 11++pm at that time..
and at 12++am this morning..
i recite the yasin after my Isya' prayer..
hrm..
i fell alright after that...
but i still think i'm a bad daughter..

how could i forgot about her cos of Ugly Betty???
she never forgot about me..
she will but that's bcos she was sleeping..

SORRY MAK!
VERY2 SORRY..!

i think i'll go to tg Malim to say sorry at my mother's grave...
  • currently listening to Kim DongWan's My Love(ft. Eric)..

No comments: