31 October, 2007

old boy

A'kum n ello...

yesterday..
something happen..
haha..

i wonder why..
haha..

k..
stop the stupid bimbo marks..

anyway..
there is this one boy..
whom i know since my kindergarten..
anyway...
we know each other at that time cos we took the same bus..
but not the same kindergarten..

then..
i went to the same primary school with him..
and then we took the same bus again..
and when we're in standard 4...
we were classmates..
and then..
i move to seksyen 9..

again..
after that..
when i was form2..
i saw him studying in the same school as i am..
he intro himself by kicking my foot...
stupid..~~
and after that..
we didn't talk to each other anymore..
he ignore me and i ignore him..

then..
yesterday..
he asked his friend for my cellphone number...
haha..
my first question when that QUESTION was asked was....
WHY THE HELL HE HAVE TO ASK ME NOW?
bengong~

4 years at the same school..
and just a kick at the foot..
and no words after that..
and now..
HE REALLY NEED A KICK IN THE BUTT..

but still..
i'm very happy that an old friend still remember me..
cos my other old friends don't even remember me..
eventhough i already contact them...

ahah..
k now..
tata..!
  • currently listening to Panic! At The Disco's Lying Is The Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off..
  • syefah asked who was the person that i like..
  • and aqilah and marjani were wondering who..
  • haha..
  • ngeng~
  • SPM la...

No comments: