03 June, 2008

my bad day at matrik...

A'kum n ello...

k..i think my dad will kill me if he knows i'm online right now...but whatever...i need this blog BADLY!!!!!..this is the source for me to let all my bad spirit out...i need a listener or a reader for to hear my feelings...hani isn't beside me anymore,so things are a lil bit harder than i thought..

matrik is great...but things are,again,becoming badly for me to me more acquainted with the people here,except my roommates...they're the best!....but my practicum mates are a lil bit difficult for me to cope with...they're too smart for me to handle myself...and also,they look like they underestimate me...so i kinda feel a lil bit left out....and also,cos i'm a kid who live in a city for most of my life,i mean,ALL OF MY LIFE..!!...

k..if they say penang is like the 2nd KL,they're wrong...and if they say alor star is like the 3rd,they're wrong...no place in malaysia can be KL wannabe....maybe somewhere in kuching,but right now i'm talking about the people,not the city...and let just say,i kinda have a culture shock...

THESE PEOPLE IN MATRIKULASI PENANG ARE TOOOOOOO DAMN NICE!!!
by nice,i mean they are too 'sopan'...
or maybe too skema..
or maybe,they are freakos..

[i think i'll change to a new url to avoid any proble later]...

ahah!

man..
i'm like the freakos of all in here..

people stared at me wherever i go,like this LIVERPOOL neck-strap is something that too weird...and i dunno,i think my clothes are normal...but people look at me...

ahah...i don't want to talk about the way their dress...cos really,i have a hard time is differentiating which one is the lecturer and the students...the people here think too much about attracting people...da~

anyway...i think i'll overcome this culture shock later...

anyway...today is kinda like a a boring day....my bio lab partner kinda like upset that she have to my partner...and sadder for her,we have to remain as partners for till this semester end...da..

whatever...like i care...
lucky my study is improving...shocking or not,i finally know hot to balance the chemical and ion equation...kinda stupid eh..?..but whatever....at last i know it already...ahaha....

anyway...i kinda hating my lecturer time...too many smelly things....last time,i finally recognize the smell of Indian...da...there was this indian girl who smell really2 tengik....and in te last few days,i had to bear the smell of feet...haish..~....i dunno why these people never know what smells they release??...haish2...

k then...
my complaint end...
that's all...
later have to go to my room that only far about few walks...
and then get ready for tonight's bio bengkel...

ta then!
SARANGHAE~!
  • erin,i do the tag later..
  • hehe,saw this handsome tall guy at this shop...hot hot!!...even the mak cik the cashier kinda want to be gedik with him...and btw,i was behind him,and maybe cos he is hot,there this girl want to cut my line...tralala~...no way girl~...

No comments: