06 June, 2008

matrik again?

A'kum n ello..

so..my life at matrik again...nice~...better than last time...but still..nothing like a close friend in class happen...tho mawaddah,this girl who is a fan of dbsk and also ft island is the closest right now,she's not the type that we can call as siti's sisters...hahahahahah!....there won't be another 2nd sis..but u know what i mean..i want a friend that can be really2 close that i can talk about many things....currently,arina my roommate is the person whom i talk with especially about boys and all..cos she's a person who currently love to hear what i'm talking about...ahaha~!

anyway...nothing much to say tho...yesterday have math quiz...i kantoi the paper...cos i suddenly bcome panic...and my mind suddenly blank..haish..~..pity me...tho the worst thing that can happen later if my math quiz really bad is having a 1on1 study with my math tutor...nice~..cos my math teacher is the funniest teacher in the world...ahah~

but still..
THAT'll happen if my MATH SUCKS~

i miss aiman~~!!!!
haikal said the truth that i'll definitely will miss aiman when i'm in penang...i want to buy a 3G phone...so that i can talk with aiman..!!...ahaha...

my tak malu behaviour still continue...i ate xiu qi's food last night..and this morning ate emi's friend biscuit...and also asked xiu qi that i want a secret recipe cake...hahahahaha!...gle la me..~

and liyana will be home this sunday..
and the fuel price increased drastically...
dunno what pak lak is doing,petronas is becoming richer..but the fuel price still need to be up...
da...
pity to the poor....
their salary not even increase..but their main thing to travel will increase...

anyway..
wanna out..
really dunno what to say..

ta then!

euro 08!!!...
i want to watch you!

ah~..another thing...the result of my ko-ko already out..i have to join petanque club...i dunno what the hell is that game..?....lucky xiu qi also is in the same club..but in another thing...da~...things will be too tiring after this...ahah..

wanna check what the hell is petanque later..
ta again!

No comments: