21 June, 2008

matrik,tata~!

A'kum n ello..

eheh..
so i decided!
i'll be going to UiTM!
i know some people have diff opinions about it..
and trust me..
you don't need to hear the explanation..
and i can say that only the people who understand me are the one that know why i choose UiTM instead of matrik..

and yeah..
money wasted,but my parents support me,and that's already alright..
hoho..

shah alam~~~
muehehehe~!

kinda sad to see my roommates without me..and just now,yantie checked the upu web and found out,her appeal to uia is accepted..nice~..but it was kinda sad to see xiuqi and arina without us..ah~...hope xiuqi will be well...i'll miss her everyday after this....

i'll also will miss u too,arina..!@jelir

anyway...i'll be going back to matrik...and i'll pack my things...and will sign the quit matrik form,dunno on what day...hoho..hope i'll say bye2 to pak tajudin...ahah~!

anyway...these are the pics of me and my roomates...

k...from left,xiuqi,yantie,arina and me....
hehe~!
i don't think xiuqi looks like malay~

u know them already...
btw,u see the pink towel at the back..?
that's yantie's..
she's a pink freak~

me and xiuqi at the dewan al-farabi..
one of the boring-est moment at the dewan i ever been..
ahaha..
and i dunno how the heck the girl at behind can even be in the pic...

and that's all..
to be honest..
i'm not in the mood to blog..
hoho~

No comments: