07 June, 2008

again..~

A'kum n ello..

hehe...now i can relax after hours of study today...hoho...the math stuff aren't that difficult..but i feel like an idiot cos kantoi the last paper...man,why2??...but whatever,i know things will be better...i'll try to think positive...hoho....

nway...nothing much to say..i don't really know what to say..
i only say what on my mind k..?

ah..
emi is currently chatting with syamim...want to know who is he?...he was my classmate when i was standard 6...and he said he doesn't know me...shitto~...i know not many ppl from my class remember me...ahaha...

and anyway...tho i was in the stupid popular crowd when i was at sks6..but i wasn't that famous in my class...and somebody informed me,they know me as ALIA,THE MOTHERLESS GIRL..haha.,..bengong gle nak mati...pi mati sape yg igt aku sbb tu...haha

anyway...i washed my 'plenty' of clothes today..cos i'm too lazy to wash the things with my own hands...i have to appreciate the mind of the people who created the idea of inventing a washing machine...ahaha!!...and so..those lot of clothes already dry and peacefully in my cupboard...hoho..

and also...i bought things today...i bought softlan and also box of liptons..but cos i was too happy cos finally found lipton...i forgot about the sugar..da..~...but luckily,there is KICAP!!!!!!...lucky the stuff is cheap...ahaha....n yeay to kicap!!!

anyway..my mind really blank rite now...so wanna off...
ta then~!

btw,got this joke from my math lecturer...

there this math question that ask

solve this problem without using the calculator.

and then my lecturer said "so class,you can throw away your
calculator"...


ahahahahah!

i love this math tutor/lecturer~!

ta again!

No comments: