28 June, 2008

uitm eh?

A'kum n ello..

so i'm still at home..
but i already register at uitm...
nice eh~
it was kinda hectic..

my father was pissed off towards the uitm...
he thinks the uitm's plan for today was like,very bad~

and haish~
my wish to be aqilah's roommate doesn't happen..
cos aqilah register early...
and i was a lil bit late for like 10minutes..
so she registered 1st,and so we're not roommates..

haish~
if she had called me before she went out from her house..
maybe our plan will just go smoothly..
but whatever,maybe God just think i'm better live with a roommate that i don't even know..

anyway,the diff between the room in this uitm and matrik is,
the room is smaller than in matrik..
the one in matrik in spacious,and u even can put ur bed in the middle of the room,but this uitm..
too small,you have to squeeze in..

anyway..
just like matrik,i have to live in a room with 4people(that's include me)..
my roommates are kak pah(full name:syarifah mansura) and the other 2,a girl from sabah and someone that also live in shah alam(she's from seksyen18)...
and to make my life more happening,my neighbour is sheena,u know that girl~
she lives in the room next to me..
and that kak pah,she's in the same course as me..
and she also a former KMPP~!
haha!
and the other two,both of them take music as their course..
microbiology students and music students..
a very nice combination~!
both me and kak pah will learn about virus,while the music students will make the virus dance~
nice~

and later in the evening,i'll be going back to uitm...
pack those stuff and all..
dunno where will i put my massive luggage..
the room is tiny~

and btw,my room is on the 1st floor~~!!!
yeay!
bloody good~!
and near the bus stop,and also the exit gate..
da~
totally unlike that blok A1 of kmpp...
haha!

k then..
wanna tata!
  • currently listening to Chris Brown's forever...

No comments: