10 June, 2008

A'kum n ello..

k..
i blogged,again.
da..~

want to know something??
i cried today..
in front of my roommates..
and xiu qi was like comforting me,so she gave me a tissue.
A TISSUE PAPER~~!
but i smiled to her..
tho my inside was laughing very hard.
ahah~

so i called my father.
he didn't pick up.
so i called hani and asked her to call me back.
she called me and i cried to her and so she comforted me and so on.
da~
it was comforting.
then,after the call...
a waiting call appeared telling me that emi was call waiting me.
and then,emi asked"lets go main basikal!".
i said no,cos i have reports to do...

then my dad sent an sms...
he told he was in a course,and asked me if i have anything to tell him..
so i replied and told him that i was homesick~~..
hehe~
penang is far,k macha??...
not like UM...
or even MMU...

and so...
i waited for my dad to call..
and then my roommates and this one girl that i don't even know were in the room..
arina teased me cos i cried..
ahaha~..
she told me she once was like that when she entered boarding school in form4...
and her father was like "LET'S GO!LETS FETCH ARINA!!"..
unfortunately,her mother was like "biarkan je arina tu"

i had to laugh to that..

then...
my dad called..
and so i cried again..
and he told me not to cry..
and asked me which one i want,him to come to penang or me to shah alam..
i told him i want both..
ahaha~..
and he asked me why i homesick..
i told him,i missed aiman,ayah,ica and all..
and so he asked me when will i come home..
i told him in 2 weeks time..
tho maybe i'll go home alone cos emi will have extra class..
then my dad told me to check on the internet for the train schedule..
so i said ok..
and then he said maybe on the holiday he come to penang..
yeay~~!!

happy2!!!
if you thing homesick is childish,you're wrong to thing something like that..
yantie said she nearly cry when she saw me crying..
such a sweetie..

tho that xui qi was a lil bit kejam..
cos her mother called her...and then xiu qi told her that i homesick..
and xiu qi laughed while she told her mother about it..
but lucky her mother defended me by telling her"ur house is in penang.if you're like her,maybe u also will homesick"...
ahahah~
yeay to her mum!

ahah..

that's all then..
have to finish the reports.
tata!
  • currently listening to Tainaka Sachi - Saikou no Kataomoi

No comments: