26 June, 2008

aqilah,a future-hoping-roommate

A'kum n ello..

man i'm bored..
da~..
wanna disturb arina,but i think that girl is already sleeping...
better don't bother a good matrik student sleeping~..
haha!

k..
i'm bored..
bloody2 bored..~!
i hope i can have something that can help me blog everyday when i'm in uitm..
badly want to blog everyday..
i'm totally addicted to blog!
haha~!

and my dearest cousin izzo told me that liyana is in the same english presentation group with her..
i told izzo don't be too close to liyana cos it'll be difficult for me to handle liyana later..
and that dear cousin of mine don't understand a word that i said..
haish,i'm lazy to explain why i said that..~

anyway...i badly want aqilah to be my roommate at uitm later...asked mak itam yesterday cos both her and her husband work in uitm...so maybe they can do the 'inside' stuff for me...btw,is it that fair for a biology student like me and others(pls don't include me) that a person that never study bio before can actually take diploma in nursing..?..

k now i say it..
that another cousin of mine,Nani,who currently has a crush on my 2nd bro,will be studying at uitm..
diploma in nursing~
da~
and she already reserved a room even before the registration day...
the power of the 'inside' people.~

anyway...i don't think i can ask my dear pak itam i.e nani's father and mak itam's hubby,about me asking for a room...cos even if i ask for a room,maybe he send me to the highest floor,and also,maybe he won't help me cos i always talk bad things about his favourite daughter...haha...~!

me and my bad thoughts..
but still..
i have to pray i can be aqilah's roommate...
PLEASE ALLAH!!!!
AMIN~!

hrm,is that all?
k then.
ta!
  • currently listening to JunJin's wa

No comments: