27 June, 2008

new phone,na-da!

A'kum n ello..

so i'll tell u what happen yesterday to me..~

long or whatever,just read it..

went to bank Islam to pay the uitm fee...and i thought this bank won't have many people gather around it like the CIMB and maybank...my wrong~...it was plenty of people....~

and then when i had to fight with the people to get my que no.,the counter there told that;uitm students need to pay their fee at mawar square,not at that bank Islam that we're currently at..so,it was like stupid cos my father,me n and my sis already waited for the bank to open and then it said we had to go somewhere else?..0_O?....but still,my dad said he wanna open a Bank Islam account so that things will be easier later...u know,things like pay the uitm fee and so on..~..

anyway...after that,went to the post office to send my quitting letter to matrik penang...saw hakim but didn't say hi to him....and then off to mawar square at uitm...

and then paid the bill...quite easy...and i saw my future 'house'....i saw that melati college..it was like mak itam said,the college is ok cos it's still new...so,nothing scary~...ahah~...and near the food place...

and then...went to do my medical check-up...went to klinik roziah cos demc will be definitely full,and the doctor there did the medical check-up but still asked some nonsense questions like "telinga ok tak?"...i said ok..and then he asked"mulut ok?"...i said ok..but then i thought about my mouth that sometimes doesn't open as smoothly as i wanted..so i told the doctor about it,and so he checked,and he said that my gum is bengkak..i was like "bengkak??"...cos really,i never expect that...he said he won't put that in my medical check-up form,but he gave me medicines,and also asked me to go to the dentist to check on my gum...he said something like "awak kene suro dentist tu potong gusi awak tu"..i was like,heh??...potong??...and then he told me to check my gum at uitm..hoho..~...

and then...the doctor continue asking me nonsense questions like "mental awak ok?"....
@rajuk
do i really need to answer that..?

and then went to shah alam mall,to snap some passport size pics...and then while my dad checking some cds at the cd shop,i looked at some phones,and...

haish~
believe me,i need a new phone badly...but things are just impossible cos these people love to make my hopes up by being so deaf and misunderstanding my questions...
haish~!

and thanks ah hin cos treat me 1901!
and bloody nice that metal slug game we played at arcade~~!

summary:my sis,ah hin and me went to the mall again in the evening cos my dad gave me money to buy a new phone,but still,the amount wasn't enough,so i didn't buy any..and i was frustrated,but ah hin helped me about it and that's summarize everything..

and in the end,i don't have a new phone...
and my father told me if i get 3.5 in my 1st sem,he'll give me a laptop...
coolio~!
when is the end of the 1st sem?

haha~!
and also,my father asked pak itam that i want to be roommate with aqilah,and hope he can reserve it and everything,but pak itam said something that i already expect "register together if u wanna be mateys"

he didn't say it like that but u know what i mean..

k then~
that's all..
  • liyana hang out with izzah..
  • and afiqah,my ex-schoolmate from sk19 made a miss call but i was sleeping at that time.

No comments: