14 June, 2008

pak uda

A'kum n ello..

k..
i start the blog with some bad news...

my PAK UDA,whom i blogged about earlier,who also the cancer-victim...had passed away yesterday...it was something that already predictable,but still i couldn't help but cry when i heard about it from my father...cos he was a very close uncle of mine...he once asked me to live with him when my mother passed away..and he always gave me money...and he always made stupid jokes...and now...i couldn't face any of that again....ah~....i was too sad when i heard about it...

and more worst...i asked the kmpp office to approve my emergency call to go to tg malim cos that was the place that my pak uda will be buried...but the pengarah of kmpp,pak tajudin as i called him currently,he said something like this..

pak tajudin: bile meninggal ni?
alia: pagi td,pukul 10 lbih..
pak tajudin: (instead of asking what the disease)esok ade pilihan raya kmpp.
alia:(i was trying to not say "SO???")
pak tajudin: esok pukul 8 takleh balik ke..?..kalo pegi skarg pun,dah kebumi dah pun.
alia: erm,ok.


NOW,NOW OLD MAN..!!!
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???????????????????
LUCKY YOU THAT I AM THE NICEST PERSON ON EARTH..
AS I CAN BE VERY CALM IN FRONT OF YOU..
but IF YOU DARE SAY SOMETHING LIKE DEATH A SMALL THING,go die yourself!...

can't you believe it???
that guy think the pilihan raya is more important than my uncle's funeral!!..
YA ALLAH,I DUNNO HOW CAN THIS KIND OF PERSON EXIST??
i mean,i know it was only an uncle..
but do i really need to explain WHY HE IS AN IMPORTANT PERSON TO ME..?
THE MAN is an old man already..
he doesn't need my explaination..
nor my vote for the future..
da..
the heck~

k..
imagine if that was his funeral..
and one of this student-ketua h.e.m conversation will repeat again...

ketua h.e.m:kenape ni..?
student: uncle saya,pak tajudin meninggal.
ketua h.e.m: penting ke?
student: erm,tak penting.pak cik saya je.
ketua h.e.m:takyah balik then..


my,my...
imagine if something like this happen to him in the future..
shitte really..

such a sucker..

and then...
more things happen cos i really want to go tg malim..
not bcos of homesick..
but bcos i want to mourn for my pak uda at tg malim together with my cousins..
i mean,he was one of the most important person in my family..
and now he's gone..
and i don't think i can be that close with another uncle...
da..

and so...
this morning..
after that stupid poll...i went out with emi to pacific...met new people ie emi's friends...and all of them were guys...and one of them is Liverpool fan....but still,these people are new to me..so i have to control myself when i was with them...really tho...things are too awkward for me to show my trueself...i can't make myself shown just by directly show my trueself...i mean,the 1st time i met atman and shazizan and other guys..i think i wasn't too directly friendly with them..but still,it was fun being with them...tho those guys were being such an Atman ie being gay....and when they showed their gay pose,i sent a pic of their gay pose to atman...cos maybe i have to
remind atman that he wasn't the only gay alive...ahah...

and so...bought a new shoes...nice~..rm25 only...

and my dad called me on my way home after the outing...he let aiman talked to me...that lil boy always said my name!!!...ah~...and at that time,they were celebrating mak cik azah's birthday..and also...i asked my dad that i want a new phone...and i told him i want a 3G cos i need that desperately!!!!!!!!!!!

k then..
too long i think..

ta then!

*any spelling or grammatical errors are something that i'm lazy to care

PAK UDA,YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE and AL-FATEHAH.

No comments: