23 June, 2008

mad eh?

A'kum n ello...

so..wani sms-ed me..and said many ppl angry with me..angry?mad?..why???

i don't think i owe them anything..haish..this people make me wonder...i can understand if the lecturers there mad at me cos i know they will..i know they'll think i'm a quitter cos i'm like avoiding the re-test and also meeting them...whatever...

and i kinda clueless why the hell everybody in my practicum mad at me..??...i really wonder...cos really tho...in my days in that practicum,nobody ever asked what happen to me,and ignore me about what to do...and forget me in any practicum occasion...and now,it's like i owe them something,and they're hating me..

bwahahah..
call me cruel and sial...
u think i care...???..

da..i really wonder what the hell that make them mad at me...
really2..

nobody told me when the english tutor room had change.
nobody told me that there was a math re-sit test..
nobody realize that i'm in their group..
nobody asked me when i'm in a blank mood..
and nobody told me that we have math homework to pass up..
da~!
really2..

why this people mad at me is beyond me..
is it bcos they can't ask for my help for the computer work anymore..?..
da.
read the instructions one by one,people!

haish..

people nowadays are so full of craps...
haish2..
  • currently listening Aqua Timez's niji..

No comments: