22 June, 2008

bye2 kmpp!

A'kum n ello..

hehoheho...
got back from penang..and already took all my stuff...dunno how to tell the matrik peeps about me quitting that 'cool' matrik...and i dunno what will my practicum feel when they know about me leaving them...ahah~...will they cry,or will they just think 'elokla takde alia'?...haha...whatever,don't wanna care...

i still wonder what will pak tajudin feel?
hahah!

nway...nothing much happen..sms-ed with xiuqi...i told her i couldn't buy the meteor garden cos nobody took me out to the mall...and i told her that i will try to contact her and also i will call her whenever i have probs with my math and chem...ahah...already out from matrik and u wanna ask about diploma questions?wth u are alia~!...

but still,xiuqi said no prob~!...hoho...told arina about it and she said 'my roommates are leaving me!'...cos yantie also out,tho the way yantie left them were kinda too sudden....unlike mine,cos i had to think many times about leaving the matrik..unlike yantie,she knew she got an offer from uia,and voila~i'll go tomorrow,leaving my roommates......but still,yantie left us a pic of her...hehe

da~too sudden...
i wonder what xiuqi and arina are doing right now..?
xiuqi will study...and arina also study...but without me always telling them stories...or my phone radio berkumandang di malam isnin~...
and i dunno how those 2 go to the toilet in the night?..both of them are scaredy-cats....that xiuqi also claimed that she is useless in this kind of thing....and who will wake xiuqi up tomorrow morning..?..da...i'm like her mother already..

anyway...hope both of them well...its not like i'm their only friend...i'm the one who is a loner!....

anyway...both of them were the best roommates i can ask for!..
hoho.

and nice~
no need to re-sit those chemistry and math's test..!
hoho..

and yeay!
i can watch spain vs italy later this morning..!
woo,i miss watching football!

and also..
just realize...if i study at shah alam,i can watch LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeay!!
i love shah alam!
hoho

k now..
heard that dbsk's new pv already out...
doushite tralala!
ta then!
  • currently listening to DBSK's DOU SHITTE KIMI WA SUKI NI NATTE SHIMATTAN DAROU
bye2 my bilik!

just wanna snap the big KMPP sign..
btw,this wasn't my block..
this is emi's..
k..this was mine..~!
and that 2 window at behind,that's my room.
hoho!

bye2 KMPP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam, kat kmpp ni memang 2org sbilik ea?