23 February, 2008

friends~

A'kum n ello...

friends eh..?...we have many friends in the world...and people say that they are only 1 best friend in the world..and others are close friends to you...for me,my best friend is only one..but i'm very2 happy that i have many close friends with me...and some of them don't have the same interest with me,but they still being understanding with me...that's makes me really2 happy...and i'm very happy cos my friends are not the backstabber-type...when we're mad on each other,we try to make things better....sometimes we make it as not a big deal kind of problem..and sometimes we just say it directly by thinking rationally and then forgive each other after that,and sometimes,we just shut up and then after one word toward each other,things will get solve automatically...i'm glad i have this kind of friends...

sometimes,i'm mad at some certain friends of mine....some of my friends kinda clingy to me and kinda being like a show-off...at first,i was immature in thinking that they're really annoying and make me moody without even thinking that it just only a natural behaviour of them that they never intend to do...i was pissed off...but i try to be positive after that..instead of thinking these people make me mad,i kinda think that they had done many good things to me...and my madness to them are just seasonal...huhu...and i'm happy cos my friends are really understanding..instead of just trying to be busy body why the hell i becoming moody or anything,they'll try to give me space and ask me when i already cool down....that is very much appreciated....

i'm thankful to my friends,cos we have the same interest...we love to talk about jpop,kpop,dbsk...and i'm very happy when they recognize my happy face whenever i smile like an idiot after a Liverpool win...huhu..and i like it when they don't make the annoying face whenever i ask money from them...and i love it when they don't mind treating me food or anything....or whenever they go for holiday,they will remember me and buy me gifts...i really love my friends for this...

but more importantly,i love my friends whole heartedly whenever i see the sight of them in front me..huhu...i'm very happy...

thanks for being my friend!
  • currently listening to Celine Dion feat. R.Kelly's my angel..
  • now don't forget to give me presents for my birthday!
  • seriously,this only a seasonal mood for me..
  • and this happen cos certain situation of a friend being stupid is happening currently...

No comments: