20 February, 2008

very2 sorry fatin!

A'kum n ello..

1stly,want to say to fatin hashim cos i couldn't come to Metro today..and i dunno if you bring or not the muffin,but i'm very sorry...i IMed you before that the choc cake that i baked yesterday was not perfect cos lack of ingredient,but i had bought a dunkin donut for you,but in the end,i still couldn't give it to you...

the reason,cos i was stupid to think that my driving lesson will be today;wednesday(20.2.2008) instead of wednesday next week(22.2.2008)...haish2..i'm always wrong about this schedule thing...when the receptionist told me about the driving lesson,she said it will be on wednesday and friday next week(this week)...my 1st thought was twice a week..and then i told my instructor that the next lesson will be today too(i don't think my instructor remember what i said,but i was looking forward to see him today cos Liverpool won over inter milan;2-0,and i want to brag about it to him)...

anyway..i was waiting for the metro van at 1.40pm with my sleepy eyes cos i haven't had enough sleep today on account that i slept at 1.30am and woke up later after that at 3am cos i had to vomit something and then woke up again cos want to watch Liverpool vs InterMilan match after that until 6am....and again have to wake up at 8.30am cos hani told me that she wanted to bring me to Giant to see aqilah and marjani working...and so,i was very2 sleepy....when the clock reached 2 o'clock,i was thinking where the hell is that metro man...and then when the time reached 2.15pm,i was a lil bit angry...so i looked at the metro card to look at my schedule,and haish2...i suppose to have my driving lesson later this friday instead of today...da.~~.....and so,the donut that i save for fatin,i gave it to my sister,eventhough me and aiman ate a lil bit of it(erm,i ate half of it)..

so,again,sorry fatin hashim....~!!

my maid said i was too happy about the Liverpool win this morning,that i forgot everything that i suppose to remember...ahah...~...maybe,cos the Liverpool match today was too GOOD!!....that's what i want to see..hoho...and a win against an Italian champion is very2 good!...hoho...but still,there's a 2nd leg...must not feel too happy...

and if i'm not mistaken,the 2nd leg at san siro will be on my birthday...eheh?!...coolio~!..i still remember the day when Liverpool beat barcelona last year...hoho..

and this morning also,hani drove me to Giant...ahaha...i was the 1st friend that feel her driving...and cos she's a beginner,i have to keep my mouth shut when she was driving...it was slow at first,and she kept worrying...but in the end,we reached Giant,save and alive..and at Giant,met Marjani and Aqilah...both worked beside each other's stalls...and marjani's stall was busy with many ppl came for her nasi lemak,and aqilah's stall?kinda like for sight seeing only cos it's something like traditional drink or something...and we talked with them...and we're like so excited seeing each other,we forgot how loud we are..and we had lunch with marjani's nasi lemak...damn good!!..hoho...

k then.
ta!
  • currently listening to DBSK's balloons...
  • fatin aqilah,thanks for the keychain..

No comments: