27 February, 2008

dramatic ending for the lesson

A'kum n ello..

my driving lesson today was alright...on the way to the metro HQ...the driver who sent us there gave us(me and fateen,the girl that aina met yesterday) some tips for our test tomorrow...and he taught us all the way to the place...cool~...

and then...when i did my lesson,the common mistake,that is,the dead engine,continue to happen...other than that,i was alright...and i constantly mumble,"mati engine" for like,more than 3 times..and my instructor told me to say "ALIA BOLEH!"....he told me to say it confidently and whole-heartedly...huhu...nice~...i was a lil bit dissatisfied though..cos i had the dead engine twice..and also at the end of the lesson,i failed at the hill...ceh~...it wasn't a clear fail tho cos something happen before that,but still,I FAILED!...hope nothing bad will happen tomorrow....just have to pray many times later..

yesterday,aina waited for 1 hour for the metro-man to send her home and she arrived at 6.30pm,i had to wait for 1 hour at the metro,and i arrived home at 7.05pm...the reason?cos the metroman's van was hit by another van..and then,when they finished discussing about the accident,the metroman couldn't send me home cos of the flood,exactly at the traffic light to go to my house...and so,the man had to send the other person who was with me at that time who live at seksyen7,and then he said that the van was running out of gas...so we had to rush to the petronas..and after that,he sent the girl,and finally,me....

what a dramatic ending for my last driving lesson..
hope i'll relax and have a kind and caring jpj tomorrow..

ta then!

No comments: