09 February, 2008

batu pahat and piss

A'kum n ello..

k..got back from Batu Pahat..not that boring cos i only waste my time read mangas from kreko and the gempak graphic novels...so i'm not that boring but also not that happy....arrived there at 11am on thursday morning...i was too sleepy on that day...i slept during the journey there..i slept after my lunch..and then read mangas...and then asked my dad to bring me to eat mee bandung...and then went to the house again and read mangas again...until,i received a call from emi...she told me about the DBSK's concert that was showing in the tv during that time...she was wondering maybe i'll appear in the tv cos i told her about the camera always record both me and my friend when we went to the concert...but she told me she'll call me if she see me so i was waiting for her call during my reading of the manga...and then i received a message from naniko telling me that changmin was hot during the concert..she didn't go so her pain about not being able to go to the concert was cured just by watching the concert from the tv..and then...i received another call from emi...she said she heard aqilah's voice...haha...aqilah is a living shrieking shack...it's no wonder that voice can be heard....and then she called again,and asked me did i wear a long sleeves shirt during the concert...and i was like"omg,yup!"...and then she asked,did the long sleeves white?..i was like ah~~!!...haha...and then i said yup...and then she said she saw me!...ahah..kinda like crazy eh...i was like oh my,if my parents watch the concert from the tv,i'll be dead...haha...cos i went there without their my permission...and my hope that i won't appear on tv wasn't happening....haish2...but never mind.....already the past.....

anyway..back to the batu pahat story...i told naniko that my friend said i was in the tv...and she replied"glemer la u!"...ahah...i'm beginning to think that changmin will recognize me more after this...ahaha!!...anyway...after all those calls and sms,continue reading the manga that i was reading at that time....and after that i realized that it was nearly 3am...lorh~...i always sleep very2 late when i stayed at batu pahat...and i thought this habit will end without Noi there...but nope,nothing like that happen....but still..i read to many mangas....and i dreamed that i was one of the characters in the manga...lorh~

so here i am...not that long at batu pahat...and i'm back at shah alam...lucky there's a replay of the concert at AEC on 10am later....so i can watch it...and again..i was pissed again by my family who really unconcerned and unsupportive to me...my 2nd bro was bengong,he said i was too sensitive when learning to drive...and he told my father that this is the proof of woman's driving~...ceh...and then i told them including mak cik azah that later i'll drive like michael schumacher...yeah,watch me!...i think i have that tg malim's crazy driving blood in me....

tata then!
  • currently listening to ShujixAkira's seishun amigo...
  • yamapi naked!cute butt lorh~
  • yeay!GOOD MORNING KISS ALREADY RELEASED!

No comments: