11 February, 2008

steamboat tralala!

A'kum n ello..

ate dinner with steamboat and also after that watched chelsea vs Liverpool match...nice~

steamboat..~...been asking my father about eating it...and finally,we had dinner with that food...fresh and satisfying~~!..huhu...but i still love the shabu2 at times square more...cos the tom yam there is spicier...huhu..can't wait to eat there again with my friends..ah hin said she and liyana will treat me and some peeps this march..so i hope they treat me shabu2...cos i still want that thing in my mouth again..huhu...but still,the steamboat that i went with my family excluding mak cik azah was alright...my dad showed us his skill to break the eggs...haha....and also his behaviour when talking to a pirate-dvds seller....and also he still use the same annoying ringtone for his phone,that is,the hindu's wedding song....i dunno why he still use it...and he also use another annoying ringtone for his blackberry,that is the sound of my alarm clock...sometimes when i heard his ringtone,it reminded me the day when my alarm clock suddenly 'shouting' during spm...haha..anyway...it was fun,eating with my family,without mak cik azah,minus my 2nd bro but adding my 1st bro who seldom join us when we have family dinner...so it was very harmony..huhu..

and the best thing when eating steamboat is,u can put all the food together with others...huhu..that's what it mean with family....and eventhough there still someone not being supportive about my IPTA and lucky the one who talk bad things about my way of driving is not there...

and then just now..watched the Liverpool match...a draw...enough said..

ta then!
  • currently listening to BoA's love letter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!I also saw shabu2 in Cineleisure Damansara.. dun have to go as far as times square to have shabu2. :)
jom let me belanja u again.

Alia Liverpool said...

ah!!!!
OK OK!!!
WHEN????

I WANT SHABU2!!