05 February, 2008

swimming,mak ngah and my dearest couz of all!

A'kum n ello..

i was too pissed off last monday..so i didn't have the mood to tell about the swimming that i went with the bunch...it was blast!...they were surprised cos i wore very short shorts(it was a swimming suit that has a short bottom)...i showed too many skins..that's the 1st time ever and i hope i won't do it again..it barely make me comfortable after i took off the 'not that baggy pants that i wore before' cos it was my 1st time...so i was like not happy about it...i even don't show the people at my house some of my skins,and so i was very2 not in a comfortable mood..but lucky the pool there only have us,5 people swimming...no tourist or other people...so it kinda make me comfortable a lil bit...huhu...anyway...nothing much to say though..just that we had fun...hani was funny when we snap her pictures...she made bubbles while she was in the pool...and aqilah was the best one,cos the way she swim was fantastic..!!!..huhu...

anyway...my mak ngah from my late-mum's side came to our house with my other cousins...she wants to solat jemaah with us..huhu...coolio~...cos we didn't had that way of pray for some time,so it was a lil bit hard to find some sejadah cos we often shared it with other people...i absolutely wondering why the sejadah in my house is disappearing rapidly like the towels in the house...haish~...

and also...i want to thank my dearest cousin of all,Noi cos helping me with the IPTA...she's the best guidance among the peeps that helped me before...especially that she took the same course like i want,so i can ask her some things that i confuse of...she wants me to take the PreU instead of matriks cos that way is better...and other tips...and that's woo..~~...i asked her about being a psychologist,she said i should take medic about that...hoho...and she's the 1st one know the main reason why i only think about taking medic...when i told her about i want to be a surgeon,she said i maybe influence by House and Team Medical Dragon..haha...she's right!..i want to be like Asada Ryutarou in Team Medical Dragon...he was hot as that surgeon...huhu..

k then
ta!
  • currently listening to Ellegarden's wannabe

No comments: