10 February, 2008

esnips makes me mad~~

A'kum n ello...

so i know that esnips is bengong....~~

yeah,i think my esnips file nearly deleted cos i made all the songs from my esnips' folder downloadable....and the only song that been deleted by esnips are Jordin Sparks' tattoo song cos many people asking me to make it downloadable...ceh~..esnips that have been my all time favourite is becoming stupid...i have to go back to iMeem....though the creative director of iMeem should know that they only have 1 mp3 widget and the widget is plain~~~..they should think more about making the widget unique so that i can be happy when using it...

anyway...chat with sheng xiong right now..she asked me how Muslims pray...and i was in difficulty to say it cos she thought Muslims pray like the christians pray;go to church and say to God'give me prosperity'...she thoughts Muslims pray like that....so i search at youtube to show her how we,Muslim pray...and then i saw good video and also some stupids too...the stupid ones,videos of people playing when Solat and all...kinda stupid and prove that this people are becoming stupid in soul-life...the stupid vids kinda made me embarrassed to show it to her cos i want to show her a good side of Islam instead of the extreme side that they know...and then i found it,i showed it to her...she didn't say anything about it...but whatever,i still show a good side of Islam to the non-muslim...

and then..she asked me my phone number so that she can send me messages using her bro's phone...i dunno if text messaging is similar to sms cos she told me that text messaging is free there,and why OH WHY DEAR MALAYSIA!?!??...why other country have free things but us nearly NONE?...haish...anyway....she asked me many things about why phone number have to put +6,and why the number is long and all..and i thought she has difficulty is sending the message to me...so i asked her bro's number...and then i sent a message to the phone...and then i asked her back if she receive it....nice~she said the phone is not with her,but with her bro...she only asking those questions cos she wants to know..and i think too much about it..haish2...and so i told her to ask him if he receive it..ceh~she scared to ask him...and lucky me,cos i never use flirty words when sms..so nice~her bro won't think i'm a person who want to flirt wit him...or maybe the americans don't have that kind of thinking?...

whatever,not that i care..

tata then!

No comments: