27 February, 2008

LOVELETTERS!

A'kum n ello..

emi wants me to do this...
and here they are...
hoho...

i haven't read it yet but i will after i put the loveletters here..XD!

this is the NEWS' version

To Alia-chan

We've met very few times, and not spoken much either, but it's like I'm in a daze and can't think of anything but Alia-chan.
I'm the one who's most shocked that I could ever fall in love with someone like this.
By the time I realized it, I was looking for nothing but Alia-chan's figure in school, the park, and Tokyo Dome, even though I knew you weren't there and I was being strange.
This morning when I saw you, there were countless times I wanted to talk to you, countless times I thought how much I wanted to tell you how I feel...
But I couldn't.
I cannot be in love with someone any more, I am not qualified to be in love with someone.
I cannot achieve happiness any more...
But I had to express these feelings no matter what.
Yamashita Tomohisa said he has an interest in Alia-chan.
If it's my closest friend Yamashita Tomohisa, I think he will definitely be able to make Alia-chan happy.
I have one favour to ask though, that's okay right?
That cellphone that Alia-chan likes, I did my best and made one by hand.
I think I'll send it to your home on the 1st of March. It would be great if you would receive it happily...
Thank you for reading till the very end.

I love you so much. From Tegoshi Yuya

and this is the ARASHI's version

To Alia-chan

Why is it Alia-chan won't fall in love with me?
Why is it Alia-chan is laughing at Ninomiya Kazunari's jokes?
I want you to stop already...
I want you to talk to me more, I want you to look at me.
It's true I may have selfishly not given Alia-chan much thought.
But I'm always supporting you.
I think of Alia-chan as my number one.
Am I suited for you?
I want you to stop looking at Ninomiya Kazunari and Aiba Masaki and look more at me!

If that's impossible I want you to tell me.
If you do that for me I'll be able to give up on you.
If you don't, I'll be thinking of nothing but Alia-chan, I'll be looking at nothing but Alia-chan...
I'll end up loving you even more.
That time I went to your house, did you know I was thinking about nothing but you so much so that I couldn't concentrate?
The next time we see each other I want to talk to you even if it's just a little.

Please...
Please fall in love with Ohno Satoshi.

and this is the DBSK's..
hehehehehe~~

To Alia-chan

We've met very few times, and not spoken much either, but it's like I'm in a daze and can't think of anything but Alia-chan.
I'm the one who's most shocked that I could ever fall in love with someone like this.
By the time I realized it, I was looking for nothing but Alia-chan's figure at the bowling alley, convenience stores, and Disneyland, even though I knew you weren't there and I was being strange.
This morning when I saw you, there were countless times I wanted to talk to you, countless times I thought how much I wanted to tell you how I feel...
But I couldn't.
I cannot be in love with someone any more, I am not qualified to be in love with someone.
I cannot achieve happiness any more...
But I had to express these feelings no matter what.
Junsu said he has an interest in Alia-chan.
If it's my closest friend Junsu, I think he will definitely be able to make Alia-chan happy.
I have one favour to ask though, that's okay right?
That bracelet that Alia-chan likes, I did my best and made one by hand.
I think I'll send it to your home on the 1st of March. It would be great if you would receive it happily...
Thank you for reading till the very end.

I love you so much. From Changmin
already read it..

...


man,i'm in love~~~~!!!
hahahaha..
yamapi interested in me..??ahaha..
since i saw ur naked butt on the internet,i don't think i want you anymore,
and come here my sweet tegoshi..
come here to me so dat emi will be jealous...hoho..

and ohno!!!!
hahahaha..
he remind me of shazizan cos there was this one time when hani talked about ohno to aina(hani adored ohno once)..and aina said ohno kinda like shazizan..
ceh~
but still..
pls don't be jealous when i'm laughing at someone else's jokes..
that only comes by nature..

and hihi..
CHANGMIN!!...
i'll keep ur bracelet...
junsu-yah~
eventho ur brain and interests are mostly like me,
that doesn't mean we're meant to be together,
so now junsu-oppa,i want to say bye2 to you..
and come here,CHANGMIN-oppa!..
I LOVE YOU!
*chu*

ta then!
Haha, I'm glad you like the translations =) ...btw in your first letter, I can't believe Tesshi made you a cellphone XDD-pinkulemon

credits to you,
pinkulemon

No comments: