21 February, 2008

blog owner

A'kum n ello..

i went to alexa.com to check my blog's ranking in the internet...and my blog rank is 4851176....hahahahhaah!!...very2 massive number!....but kinda weird..cos when i click the overview link at the sidebar to know more about my blog,instead of saying my blog is owned by me or blogger...the site there said that my blog is owned by an Indian company...the site even has and address for the company..

9/4 IIIRD STREET SUNDARAM COLONY , TAMBARAM WEST
CHENNAI, TAMILNADU 600045,
INDIA
Phone: +1 415 538 8404
Fax: +1 212 629 9305

dns-admin [at] google.com

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!
somebody hacked my blog and said that the blog is theirs!!
haha..
somewhere in tambaram west..
haha..
i don't even know where is that!
and also a phone and fax number!
wanna try to call this people cos didn't ask my permission for owning my blog...

LORH~

ta then!
  • currently listening to Yuna Ito's endless story..

No comments: